Last post wins

Oh but I can Rosewind, but I can. Just like the corn grows into a kernel, it's eaten. I put on sunscreen when I drive home from work. I shy away from the sun.

know what game I suck at?

truth or dare

I always choose truth, then nobody can think of something to ask me that I haven't already announced to the world

then I end up having to dare someone

and my dares are always like "wave your arms :U" because I can never think of a good dare o)3) mostly 'cause I don't wanna be mean

Awesome! Have a great day at work, or as good a day as you can have while working! My dinner chronicle is gonna be interesting as well. My snacking is gonna be tough to tabulate...

know what game I suck at?

truth or dare

I always choose truth, then nobody can think of something to ask me that I haven't already announced to the world

then I end up having to dare someone

and my dares are always like "wave your arms :U" because I can never think of a good dare o)3) mostly 'cause I don't wanna be mean

I dare you to drink skim milk!

I should visit IRC sometime. Last time I tried the people there were kind of mean.

*whispers*

Nooooooothing has changed :I

I was actually wondering that not too long ago.

Why you never log into IRC even though your brother seems to drop in now and then.

Then I realized just what I was contemplating.

You're FAR too nice of a person to hang out on IRC. You seem to ACTUALLY embrace love and tolerance.

I can't say that of anyone that hangs out in IRC, really.

Davroth maybe. He's koo~

It'd be like sending Cherliee to hang out with a pack of Timberwolves :I