Last post wins

*whispers*

Nooooooothing has changed :I

I was actually wondering that not too long ago.

Why you never log into IRC even though your brother seems to drop in now and then.

Then I realized just what I was contemplating.

You're FAR too nice of a person to hang out on IRC. You seem to ACTUALLY embrace love and tolerance.

I can't say that of anyone that hangs out in IRC, really.

Davroth maybe. He's koo~

It'd be like sending Cherliee to hang out with a pack of Timberwolves :I

>:I

>:I

I believe someone jimmies may of be inadvertently rustled....or perhaps it was all planed. Sly one, That hatter is. No one know his motivation and plans apart from his tea sets.

Fawkes when are you going to announce your love for me. Or are you playing me like a fool too?

I should never ever visit IRC anymore. Each time I tried the people there were kind of mean.

Quotation adapted for my own needs.

Positive people avoid negative places.

:idea:

Edit: Sulvy Quadra post :?

• Like 1

I was just making faces at the insinuation that I no longer embrace love or tolerance. If I wasn't chatting, I would never have learned that it was Halide that helped me earn my 2 warning points and almost get banned.

Yes, yes. Not out of any feelings of remorse or affection but because he dislikes Skye and Artax more than turning in rule breakers.

And really. Is that a pertinent piece of information to have?

Tis like trading your soul for a lick of lemon meringue pie. Briefly satisfying although rather pointless in the long run.

I was just making faces at the insinuation that I no longer embrace love or tolerance.

Fawkes doesn't insinuate anything that he can't prove :I

I don't see how I've changed in any manner rather than posting less here, which almost everyone is guilty of. And the base principles of love and tolerance indicate that you should try and be kind to everyone, regardless. Not just particular sub-communities ;)

I don't see how I've changed in any manner rather than posting less here, which almost everyone is guilty of. And the base principles of love and tolerance indicate that you should try and be kind to everyone, regardless. Not just particular sub-communities ;)

Pfffh!

So she says as she changes her username for the umpteenth time xD

Ah, and of course!

Sometimes though the love of one must be forsaken for the... greater good of the many, no?~

But no.

The funny thing about REAL love and kindness is that it doesn't usually turn off and dissipate when folks aren't listening :'3

And I suppose that IS the real question, isn't it?

Sometimes people confuse change with simple latent personality traits.

Tis why we have such a high divorce rate.

Folks rush into relationships before they even really know each other~

Pfffh!

So she says as she changes her username for the umpteenth time xD

Ah, and of course!

Sometimes though the love of one must be forsaken for the... greater good of the many, no?~

But no.

The funny thing about REAL love and kindness is that it doesn't usually turn off and dissipate. when folks aren't listening :'3

And I suppose that IS the real question, isn't it?

Sometimes people confuse change with simple latent personality traits.

Tis why we have such a high divorce rate.

Folks rush into relationships before they even really know each other~

and totally messed up laws, psychotic divorce courts. Being paid alimony and given crap for the next billion years kind of acts a incentive too.

Just saying.

• Like 1