:I

(:I

okay Fawkesy

-hops on top of your head-

How are things going in the LPW RP?

*places a tea cup atop the Peggly atop my head*

They're... going.

I should be able to dedicate more time to it soon~

today i went to get a haricut and the ground looked funny. it had funny shapes and stuff and this is what it looked like in pictures:

angie was smiling but then turned into a stalfos but penumbra made the world safe again by throwing a rock at her. then the appliance smiled and threw those things that Tak got from that genie juju at penumbra, but it didnt do anything. in the end, eveybody looked all scary looking, and then i was told to look up and i couldn't finish the story. the end.

thats actually what the pictures looked like. it was the funnest haircut ever! but it still was terrible cuz it felt like the lady was trying to cut some hair inside of my head, and planned on getting there by attacking me with a comb.

I think there's a lot of summer fever going on, and people are saying or doing things they don't mean to do with lasting consequences.

Sulvuss -- you have to be donator to change your username. Don't make another account as it's against the site rules, and I don't want you to get in trouble!

You're right; I tend to avoid negative places. I want to put my positive haki where it's most appreciated and needed.

For din din I made grilled fish tacos, rice, and an iced soy latte. So add that to my coffee from this morning, the pony fruit snacks, and wheat thins!

Did you know skim milk has more protein than higher-fat milks? It foams better as a result of the proteins creating a strong chain lattice when exposed to steam.

Rosie has a PHD in Foodology :'I

ARE YOU A BAKER, ROSIE?

Or a chef?

Like, professionally.

And if not, why not?

You prolly know more about foods than most of those actors and actresses on the food network~ :3

• Like 1

Notice that Vile thinks his plan is working. Not that he has merely been doing as I've planned.....Mwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I noticed you all set up plans. Well ,I don't have one but your all doing what I wanted you to do anyway.

Terrific. Excuse. I'll be back to gloat over my supremacy later.

Oh, Ok. One laugh.

Athem.

Mehmehmeh.

Silver, I dare you to write down everything you eat today and tell us at the end of the day! I'll do the same and we'll compare!

Me, so far:

Coffee, Honduras single origin. Teensy bit of creamer.

Honduran coffee?

You disgust me.

>:I

HONDURAN.

• Like 1

I'M DONE

I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE

MY GOURD, MY HEAD HURTS FROM STARING AT THE COMPUTER FOR SO LONG AND SO INTENSELY, BUT THAT'S THE FEELING OF A JOB WELL DONE (ò∪ó)d

*dies*