Last post wins

i just had to dress all formally for the first time ever! i hate it. i look like an oompa loompa with the pants, the tie is too big and uncomfortable, the sleeves on the shirt are all ugly, the collar goes too high and i have to tuck my shirt in. and im not allowed to eat food! i dont want to go to any more important people things when i grow up.

i also just learned that when i stand up straight, my chest sticks out more than my tummy. thanks a lot winter :P

I have a vendetta against how bad our food supply is, and the consequences are deeper and longer-lasting than we can ever imagine.

That's pretty deep. So um...hmm, need to lighten the mood here. Have some Pinkie Pie!

mlfw2334-Pinkie_Pie_cake_assault.gif

Take all of your awful food back, you big greedy corporate meanies! ARRGGHH!

*magically pops back in still hugging appi, and managed to continue to hug appi, even after having left for over an hour, was hugging appi the whole time* Not letting go till you hug me back!

*sits still*

You cannibalistic monster!

so im a cannibal... who cares? lets tolerate other peoples livestyles here... i think that would be a good place to start, cuz you already seem to have a problem loving me. maybe someday we can work our way up to that. but for now, i think not hating on my practices is a good thing to work on. thank you.

partially fascist. dont be offended. cuz i am and i know it hurts.