Last post wins

Dinner- Shared a plate of Criss cut fry nachos with everything on it. Meat, diced tomatoes, onions, salsa and sour cream. Shared it with my mom, after that I had a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch with chocolate milk.

Oh yeah, din din - half a cup of oatmeal with a drizzle of honey and water.

...don't you eat an unhealthily little amount?

The other day you had like... one meal. And a muffin or something.

And the meal wasn't even a meal... it was a sandwich D:

I had a huge sandwich! It had Dutch crust bread, Danish havarti (my favorite, mmmm), mayo, smoked ham on one half, smoked turkey on the other, and milk. I like milk.

That sounds good! What is "dutch crust"? I'm curious because I'd like to bake some in that style.

...don't you eat an unhealthily little amount?

The other day you had like... one meal. And a muffin or something.

And the meal wasn't even a meal... it was a sandwich D:

I dunno, do I? Keep in mind I'm a pastry mare, so I make up for lack of food with stuff that I bake (though I tend to experiment/feed my coworkers with my baking more than I eat it). I'm picking up more flour tomorrow, so maybe my diet will seem more interesting as the week goes.

also, isn't the "healthy" ammount of food more than we need? I know I couldn't possibly eat all of those recommend servings in one day :l

I could eat enough to make the healthy amount of all the food groups but I don't. Not enough variety in my cupboards to warrant the effort.

also, isn't the "healthy" ammount of food more than we need? I know I couldn't possibly eat all of those recommend servings in one day :l

It depends on what you're eating and what your dietary needs are. We have lots of growing colts 'an fillies round these parts, sugar cube. :smug:

I suppose the idea is common sense and portion control. When you're hungry, eat. Go slow, and when you're not hungry, don't eat anymore. Your mind takes a while to catch up with your stomach, so it's easy to consume more than you need.

*is still a growing filly*

*jk, is still the same hight as she was in grade 7*

*might have something to do with the fact that she eats five oreos and calls it a day :l*

I guess that explains why I don't eat much :l I have to find all my food, and if I ate a bit before, I'm generally not hungry by the time I find more food.

Beware, for the night is dark and full of terrors. We will offer names up to the red god, one by one. :mad:

Done. *shipped* SoulWind? RoseScapes? RoseSoul?

Tell Nasty I say hello, too! I don't think I really had a chance to get to know him before he was sent to the moon.

They all sound pretty great, though RoseScapes evokes the most imagery to me.