Last post wins

Well, In malaysia..It's like... S.A.T's? :-o

If you dont pass it, you retake the whole grade ._.

I don't think I ever had anything like that. But to be fair I was in different type of school, and England education is pretty bad. On top of all that I properly might of just forgotten it-I was pretty much loathing of school, I much more enjoyed college. So I may of just did the test and forgot about it-

I don't think I ever had anything like that. But to be fair I was in different type of school, and England education is pretty bad. On top of all that I properly might of just forgotten it-I was pretty much loathing of school, I much more enjoyed college. So I may of just did the test and forgot about it-

:< college? enjoy? I'll see when i grow up, my sister said college is hell. xD

Anyway, I'm off to bed for real.

GOODNIGHTEVERYPONY.

Nice. Good luck :D

Oh, Dont chill too much like me. I've been slacking ._.

Too late. Thats me too.

Well, most of my slacking has been sleeping.

I don't know what it is but as soon as my assignment was finished I just slept..all the time..even when I was wide awake I would randomly fall asleep.

I think I might of pushed myself too hard in the working all night and day area.

Too late. Thats me too.

Well, most of my slacking has been sleeping.

I don't know what it is but as soon as my assignment was finished I just slept..all the time..even when I was wide awake I would randomly fall asleep.

I think I might of pushed myself too hard in the working all night and day area.

Don't over-exert yourself

Speaking of sleep, I better get some. It's already 1.45AM.

Good night Sulvuss C: