Last post wins

* is pathetically still deaded

*Mr. Gargery rushes up to the fillies and colts

"I do believe this young gentlemen is in need of a resurrection... A Phoenix Down, no? Doing this the ways of Final Fantasy shall be scintillating!

.....And Random comment of the day goes to.... :/

*Gargery scratches his head

"I must say young colt, you do seem to be down in the dumps. How are you faring? Is something the matter? ... Do you have a Phoenix Down, per chance?"

"Oh, bloody hell. I do suppose that this young man's body shall surely succumb lest we find a way to stabilize him. Thank you for helping, lad."

*Gargery suddenly hears Conor speak up

You know what else a 'Phoenix' does?

Burst into flames >:[

See where I'm going with this buddy?

"Oh, nonononono, a Phoenix Down! While it was indeed named after the Phoenix, the reason being is not the combustion, but the process of rebirth... Oh dear, the young lad's beginning to smell."

No...

You got the award Angie :D

._.

I just got this exact same award in real life seconds before you posted that... people always say I'm random, but it's not like I try to be. all my comments make logical sense to me >_>

Yeah being random is fun.

If it weren't for random, everything'd be predictable and boring.

*Gargey notices the newcomer

"Oh I simply cannot agree with you to any more of an extent! Good lad... would you happen to have a Phoenix Down?"

*Gargery softly kicks NastyMann's body

"I do believe it may be too late."

Yes...quite..

Now would you care for a spot of tea and a swan to go along with that 'snobbery' Miss Cakes?

"I know not about her, but I would be delighted to be treated with such delicacies!"

Yes...quite..

Now would you care for a spot of tea and a swan to go along with that 'snobbery' Miss Cakes?

mm, no thanks :c Angie is also too snobbish to enjoy tea

also Black swan is the R rated movie that she's watching that she's not enjoying