Last post wins

:kissy: :kissy: :kissy: :kissy: :kissy: :kissy: :kissy: :kissy: :kissy: :kissy: :kissy:

I was bored yesterday so i made this

stats.png

I actually left a reply to that two or so pages after you first put it up.

I said it was pretty good for an expirement and a testing about thing but I hope that you don'tstick to electro or dubstep and try to branch out and simply use instruments you like in a way that you think sounds good. Atleast, you know just randomly jump from genre to genre if your still new to music making.

I actually left a reply to that two or so pages after you first put it up.

I said it was pretty good for an expirement and a testing about thing but I hope that you don'tstick to electro or dubstep and try to branch out and simply use instruments you like in a way that you think sounds good. Atleast, you know just randomly jump from genre to genre if your still new to music making.

Ohhh. Like go instrumental and stuff? I can try next time when i'm better.

Thanks for the advice sulvuss :D

Btw, Didn't see your comment hehe

Ohhh. Like go instrumental and stuff? I can try next time when i'm better.

Thanks for the advice sulvuss :D

Btw, Didn't see your comment hehe

I was asleep so it was little while before I saw it. Sorry about that, hence why you properly did not see the comment. Due to the time gap.

Your welcome. I am just saying don't set yourself a path straight away. Mess about. Like me. When I first started drawing I drew robots, then monsters, then zombies, then humans and now I draw ponies and even now I try to change my style with varied resuilts.