Last post wins

I'm strange in that way. I tend to read everything. So far I had trouble reading the yellow pages and Balzac.

And I got a medal ? Woohoo ! Friends, warm welcome, Fawkes making an exception for me, my pen-pal, and a medal ! I'm definitely staying around here ! xD

Edit : Angie you deserve a gold medal :D Was there anything interesting in those last 39 pages ?

do I get a medal too? I just read through the last 39 pages three times today

Wow.

39 x 3?

That's like....a lot of reading, Angie!

*Looks at Ancre and Angie, still having the medal raised*

Erm...but...I-I've only got one medal! o_o

Ah ! I should take down that link in my signature, I haven't updated my thread for ages !

I draw ... a lot of unfinished things actually as I get easily frustrated ! And I try to draw everything. I'm not an accomplished artist, just a beginner.

Ah ! I should take down that link in my signature, I haven't updated my thread for ages !

I draw ... a lot of unfinished things actually as I get easily frustrated ! And I try to draw everything. I'm not an accomplished artist, just a beginner.

Well, it never hurts to have another artist in the fandom. Beginner or proffesional alike.

Edit : Angie you deserve a gold medal :D Was there anything interesting in those last 39 pages ?

ah, so interesting :^D starting at page 595 there's tonnes of great stuff (mostly because it involves me XD). I've probably re-read it all at least 15 times since it was all posted

Yeah, here too the days gets longer. I hate winter. Night isn't fun if you can't even see the stars. I can't wait to see spring again !

Too shay, sadly I live in Canada, there for we have to wait as long as April, late April that is, in order see any green grass, alone the night sky full of stars, then again I live in the city so I hardly see them

Too shay, sadly I live in Canada, there for we have to wait as long as April, late April that is, in order see any green grass, alone the night sky full of stars, then again I live in the city so I hardly see them

where abouts in Canada do you live? :3