NO FREAKIN WAY

But seriously, how far are you?

What do you mean dead? Like, it broke?

at the part where...

ah...

._.

oh yes, the part with the jellyfish >:^D

I've barely started ._.

You mean when you had to get the Jellyfish Juice? Go back to the left until you see a swarm of jellyfish, up top there's a huge one sleeping(?)

Kill it with fire (LOLMEME AND IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE YOU HAZ A FIRE AS A WEAPON) ... or your Polar Star, dun matter.

Believe me when I tell you, that Cave Story has one of the most amazing stories any game ever had. I realize at first it doesn't seem like much, but seriously... I almost cried.

Eeeeyup!

Fawkes is now three for three~

The last piece of the puzzle I needed to get a good mental image for Appy was the interest in swimming >:3

I win~

>:I

What does that have to do with it?

You mean when you had to get the Jellyfish Juice? Go back to the left until you see a swarm of jellyfish, up top there's a huge one sleeping(?)

Kill it with fire (LOLMEME AND IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE YOU HAZ A FIRE AS A WEAPON) ... or your Polar Star, dun matter.

Believe me when I tell you, that Cave Story has one of the most amazing stories any game ever had. I realize at first it doesn't seem like much, but seriously... I almost cried.

ah, I'm at the save point right after that. I keep missing the next jump thing, so I put it down for a bit : P