Last post wins

Damn. :C

Similar thing happened to me.

I was introducing myself to my partner to work on a position paper for MUN, and when I said, "Hi, I'll be your partner," she turns to her friend and asks why she wasn't paired with the girl she wanted to be partnered with

And then I said, "Hey, um, I need your phone or e-mail or something? To, you know, work on the position paper?"

And she ignored that too.

Well we made a deal to make this a still animation and I was doing everything on my end to make things easy for him, but yeah I understand what you mean. Sigh If only there was someone who was willing to work with me. but oh well looks like I have to do things myself once again.

Well we made a deal to make this a still animation and I was doing everything on my end to make things easy for him, but yeah I understand what you mean. Sigh If only there was someone who was willing to work with me. but oh well looks like I have to do things myself once again.

If anything, work in another group, or get a friend who knows how to to work with you?

Screw that guy, is what I say.

:I

Also, I hate getting in projects with twelfth graders

they always make me do the work >_>

I was doing a group project last year. I was in a group of seven. I did 100% of the work. I got 48/49 for lack of group participation. it was also the best mark in the class

But this is different, it isn't a school project or something thats really that hard, sigh... But yeah, oh well.

Anyway you guys know how to help me clam down.