Last post wins

Also Thala you ready to hand over that tickie kid? Whereupon we play a congratulatory game of MvM together, soaked in with all of the exasperation that would come with it, so that through the inevitable six hour endeavor because of dumb-bum kids I can remind myself of exactly the things that aren't in my life anymore that allowed me to get this SICK DATE to begin with? 

(THERE'S A NEW DATE; WE'RE GOING TO THE MOVIES AND THEN GETTING DRINKS AFTERWARDS AND PLAYING CARD GAMES. TRADING CARD GAMES)

did you tickie or are you still getting pre-emptive because you think your hair isn't super ugly?

today I didn't have anywhere to put my flash drive so I put it in my wallet and that's the point when I realized that I was probably never going to get a person to tickie me.

also that sounds like a thoroughly horrible date. have fun dying of triple boredom.  

2 minutes ago, Cathalos said:

did you tickie or are you still getting pre-emptive because you think your hair isn't super ugly?

today I didn't have anywhere to put my flash drive so I put it in my wallet and that's the point when I realized that I was probably never going to get a person to tickie me.

also that sounds like a thoroughly horrible date. have fun dying of triple boredom.  

Admittedly I ambeing pre-emptive but this time I am pretty assured this person is a GOOD CATCH. See the whole thing that kept it from being a for-definite was the fact that the beforehand one was kind of NOT THAT GOOD, AFTER ALL. But this foxy slunt not only shares my interests and likes it when I beat her at video games, but also a NICE BUM (that's TWO to your ONE bucko). 

I mean you could potentially make the race more interesting if you hired a prostitute? I considered that myself but then I realized I hate myself enough already as is so I gotta like curb that whole thing, but if you can convince gomma to stop being such a B U Z Z K I L L you could probably make that happen. 

8 minutes ago, Cathalos said:

angie's dating nobody because she made bad choices, and nasty's dating a made up girlfriend in canada that we can't meet. and cathy is with robby I guess. little fuzzy on their relationship. I wish he'd come around... I miss him so. 

If things go well it'll just be a girlfriend that only you can't meet

He' genuinely a nice guy, to me anyway, and we're still friends.

It's just that I don't wanna commit in a bf/gf sort of way. I just want friends, not "love"

It took me one relationship to be certain of that. If I ever do have any future relationships, imma warn them that'll it'll probably be a short relationship unless I actually like them so much to stay in a longer one

• Like 1

For me it's because I was a shy person. The only time I actually tried asking someone out, I couldn't get it out, and my friend at the time basically had to ask him for me XD

I was more of a "wait for them to ask me" kind of person

Funny thing is, I did actually get asked out by someone once, but the main reason I said no was because I didn't know them at all at that time

• Like 1

you wish the pony board was your worst turn-off.

I went to unblock you on steam and your profile is just embarrassing.

first is the 10-idol stranger's dream achievement from bastion. that's not the hardest type of achievement OR the hardest who knows where section, so like only a loser would show that off.  you also have the easy win mode from dungeons of dreadmor. a big achievement but like is that the best you can do? "I got a third of the way through a game!" that's so so lame, y'know? 

after that you have golden god. that's the kinda thing that can turn this showcase around. But then you have an isaac: rebirth achievement. this, along with bastion and DoD, make it look like you don't even have enough good achievements to fill the slots. that's just like c'mon man, you have good stuff, stop making yourself look like such a loser. 

and then you have the hundred happiness civ achievement which is just not impressive at all.

also you leave questionable comments on your friends profiles and are in an offensively named group and your featured badge is a level one and your last 3 played games have 2 fallout games and the new Doom, so yeah no that's probably your main issue with attracting decent humans tbh. 

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, Cathalos said:

you wish the pony board was your worst turn-off.

I went to unblock you on steam and your profile is just embarrassing.

first is the 10-idol stranger's dream achievement from bastion. that's not the hardest type of achievement OR the hardest who knows where section, so like only a loser would show that off.  you also have the easy win mode from dungeons of dreadmor. a big achievement but like is that the best you can do? "I got a third of the way through a game!" that's so so lame, y'know? 

after that you have golden god. that's the kinda thing that can turn this showcase around. But then you have an isaac: rebirth achievement. this, along with bastion and DoD, make it look like you don't even have enough good achievements to fill the slots. that's just like c'mon man, you have good stuff, stop making yourself look like such a loser. 

and then you have the hundred happiness civ achievement which is just not impressive at all.

also you leave questionable comments on your friends profiles and are in an offensively named group and your featured badge is a level one and your last 3 played games have 2 fallout games and the new Doom, so yeah no that's probably your main issue with attracting decent humans tbh. 

I'll know next time to attract an irate aspie gurl with hot legs I'll need to hire someone to do weekly prunings of my steam profile

Although maybe the steam-influencing-dating has less to do with what you didn't update since like forever ago, and actually your Steam Account Level (the higher the level, the higher risk of social suicide to associate with). 

if it was a blank or inactive profile you'd be right. but you made it to level 10 and set up a showcase, and are active enough on steam to have spent 29.5 hours in-game in the past two weeks. you're not at the point where you aren't responsible for the account, sorry n3rd. 

also your highest-level friend is named "blackie chan" and one of your friends is still playing skyrim right now so yeah

Thanks for instilling in me enough insecurity to go and fix stuff about my profile; my date expressed interest in Harvest Moon so I was gonna gift her Stardew Valley and I completely forgot about how indicative of a sixteen-year-old mind it is. You totally saved my ass