Last post wins

Did you...perhaps...have a dream about me poking you with a knife? Just you know, out of curiosity. :mad:

If only! Thats something I could cope with.

You and knives are some of my favorite things.

This was more suffocation.

And monsters.

Then waking up and not getting back to sleep. And im sure that there was someone talking to me. A child.

I think im losing it.

• Like 1

If only! Thats something I could cope with.

You and knives are some of my favorite things.

This was more suffocation.

And monsters.

Then waking up and not getting back to sleep. And im sure that there was someone talking to me. A child.

I think im losing it.

It sounds like you had a hypnopompic hallucination -- that's when your mind wakes up before your body does (your body is naturally paralyzed while you sleep), and it triggers some frightening sensations, such as imagining monsters in the room, talking voices, and suffocation.

It sounds like you had a hypnopompic hallucination -- that's when your mind wakes up before your body does (your body is naturally paralyzed while you sleep), and it triggers some frightening sensations, such as imagining monsters in the room, talking voices, and suffocation.

That's a big word.

Its that why I have a tencancy to stop breathing?

I should start sleeping with a knife under my pillow.

A bigger one I mean.

That's a big word.

Its that why I have a tencancy to stop breathing?

I should start sleeping with a knife under my pillow.

A bigger one I mean.

You're still breathing, but your mind hasn't realized it yet since your body isn't awake and you're not getting the feedback nerve signals to your brain yet. It's happened to me before, and it's frightening, but you're definitely not going crazi...er.

I'm quite good with knives! I can skim the eyelids off a mosquito with my santoku.

• Like 1

You're still breathing, but your mind hasn't realized it yet since your body isn't awake and you're not getting the feedback nerve signals to your brain yet. It's happened to me before, and it's frightening, but you're definitely not going crazi...er.

I'm quite good with knives! I can skim the eyelids off a mosquito with my santoku.

Oh goodie.

That means I can focus on all my other problems.

Wan't anything from the knife store?

I like knives.

Savor all the little things.