Last post wins

But Angiiiiiiiiiiie, think of our creeeeeeeed!

Love and tolerate.

Which... does that even make any sense?

If you love someone than you probably already tolerate them.

Doesn't seem super likely for someone to be all like, "I love you bro! But holy hell, I can NOT tolerate your presence in the SLIGHTEST!"

Nor visa versa. Tolerating someone is like... a step above hating on them. So you wouldn't LOVE them if you TOLERATE them.

Like Cathalos. I tolerate him. So I wouldn't go around saying I love him.

(Naaah JK, that big, silly sammich has grown on me~<3 )

So it should totally be love OR tolerate.

Unless that creeds meant in a broader sense. Like... "Love and tolerate the world."

In which case, love OR tolerate is implied... even if it SAYS love AND tolerate.

I dunno.

I'm bored... :'I

• Like 1

But Angiiiiiiiiiiie, think of our creeeeeeeed!

Love and tolerate.

Which... does that even make any sense?

If you love someone than you probably already tolerate them.

Doesn't seem super likely for someone to be all like, "I love you bro! But holy hell, I can NOT tolerate your presence in the SLIGHTEST!"

pfft bawawawa!

Mmm, I think I can expand on that. To me there's a firm line between business and personal stuff. For example, I like a lot of my coworkers as people, but they're terrible to actually work with. I think "love and tolerance" fits that description quite well.

Likewise you can love someone, but they can still annoy you with pet peeves, habits, certain behaviors, or whatever (e.g. marriage -- or so I've heard), which you can choose to tolerate or not.