Last post wins

Sulvuss I'm not a good reviewer, I'm sorry but I can't :-(

And I can't hug you either, because in your current state I'd be afraid of you killing me

Oh. A simple "its too long, but its good and I enjoyed reading it" something along those lines are fine to me. I dosen't have to be a full review. Just a breif of what youl ike and don't like. Not too deep.

My current state?

Even so Sulvuss I don't think it would be fair to you as I'm not experienced and that style of writing probably wouldn't appeal to me, again I'm really sorry, I must sound like a complete jerk right now :(

And as for your current state I was referring to your reluctance to tell us the truth about this monster thing....

Even so Sulvuss I don't think it would be fair to you as I'm not experienced and that style of writing probably wouldn't appeal to me, again I'm really sorry, I must sound like a complete jerk right now :-(

And as for your current state I was referring to your reluctance to tell us the truth about this monster thing....

No. Its ok. I understand. Besides the monster isn't here anymore so it dosen't matter.

Hmmmm, Well It would appear that Sulvess is suffering from a case of plot convenient indistinction.

It is a rare case where the patient will be involuntary vague about a subject in order to spread paranoia.

Tomorrow this will be a distant problem.

But for today.

It will be the most mind boggling experience of your life.

Proceed with caution Conor.

Not even Penumbra can't predict what could happen next.