Last post wins

I actually do like that avatar a lot more~ :3

Although, *CRITIQUE TIME*, I think the top hat could be better. I thought it was a bucket at first but then I thought to myself, "Wait... it's Sulvuss... IT'S GOTTA BE A TOP HAT."

Also, I'm not sure what the text says. I would've thought it would say "SULVUSS" but it looks more like it says "SVLaRSS."

Which... I don't know what is... >;

Yea. I only skecthed it quickly for the what would look like as a Pony thread.

If it looks better though I'll open it up and refine it. The writting meant to look weird since hes going up stairs in the whole picture but..since you can't see it I might as well make the writting more straight and clear.

Okay.

I don't think Canterlot has reached a post count this high in a thread. And we're ten pages away from...from...

Gulp.

Could the 500th page be...th-the...last?

Funny. I just had an argument with my Mother about how so few people have common sense :3

Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?!

Yea. I only skecthed it quickly for the what would look like as a Pony thread.

If it looks better though I'll open it up and refine it. The ritting meant to look weird since hes going up stairs in the whole picture but..since you can't see it I might as well make the writting more straight and clear.

I like the STYLE of the text a lot, I just... don't know what it says x:

Also, I now know what the style of this particular pony reminds me a lot of.

CrookedTrees.

I think it's mainly the eyes. And judging by your interests and such, I'd say that's a style that fits you perfectly~

CrookedTrees' artwork is bloody CREEPY... xD

I like the STYLE of the text a lot, I just... don't know what it says x:

Also, I now know what the style of this particular pony reminds me a lot of.

CrookedTrees.

I think it's mainly the eyes. And judging by your interests and such, I'd say that's a style that fits you perfectly~

CrookedTrees' artwork is bloody CREEPY... xD

HAHAHAHA/

Sorry, It just made me laugh because my deviant art name is treeonthehill.

So the fact that you say we are similair just kind of hit me. Its a bit minor but that made me giggle.

Creepy. Should I try to do more creepy and dark art do you think?

I have been trying to diversify lately but I noticed that I have been leaning back to my childhood preference of drawing dark, weird things, especially using it as a testing ground for new ideas such as the skecthy lines and the DUsky Request I did that aimed for dramatic high lighting and blending.

HAHAHAHA/

Sorry, It just made me laugh because my deviant art name is treeonthehill.

So the fact that you say we are similair just kind of hit me. Its a bit minor but that made me giggle.

Creepy. Should I try to do more creepy and dark art do you think?

I have been trying to diversify lately but I noticed that I have been leaning back to my childhood preference of drawing dark, weird things, especially using it as a testing ground for new ideas such as the skecthy lines and the DUsky Request I did that aimed for dramatic high lighting and blending.

Well, I'm always one for branching out into different styles and techniques and such. Experimenting and what-not.

But I also think it's good to have a particular style that's really your cuppa tea.

One that's really your own, deep down~

I think I'm going about this whole RP App thing the wrong way...

I'm thinking up seven characters simultaneously. Now I just got the idea that I wanna write up Epilogues for all of them.

I only have names for like... HALF of them.

Don't even have a clue as to color schemes and mane/tail styles.

Only have cutie marks for half of them.

I really need to focus on one at a time >:[