Last post wins

Kekek. Even then, I just be teasin'. <3 Amnesia had better gameplay- but Penumbra had a -waaay- better story.

Yea, but I felt the at the ending, frictional sorta gave up.

I know it was suppose to be a trilogy, and the ending was all like,"Lets see how much we can mindf*ck everyone up! And then finish it off with some half-assed expansion pack."

Red was cool though.

Yea, but I felt the at the ending, frictional sorta gave up.

I know it was suppose to be a trilogy, and the ending was all like,"Lets see how much we can mindf*ck everyone up! And then finish it off with some half-assed expansion pack."

Red was cool though.

Yea well- at least they still tried to uphold a general feeling throughout. Amnesia was like "Oh look, a comically German ghost that helps lighten it in one room" then more dark, confusion, building up... Then randomly, out of nowhere, you enter a portal room and have to throw a head at a bulb of blue light or something..... I don't bloody know. It makes sense with the story... It just wasn't a good story. -.- You're a dude in a castle. There's scary stuff in the castle. Stop some dude from entering the portal. The end.

It was like a modern horror movie. Scary stuff happens- it's just that the underlying story is nonsense.

Yea well- at least they still tried to uphold a general feeling throughout. Amnesia was like "Oh look, a comically German ghost that helps lighten it in one room" then more dark, confusion, building up... Then randomly, out of nowhere, you enter a portal room and have to throw a head at a bulb of blue light or something..... I don't bloody know. It makes sense with the story... It just wasn't a good story. -.- You're a dude in a castle. There's scary stuff in the castle. Stop some dude from entering the portal. The end.

It was like a modern horror movie. Scary stuff happens- it's just that the underlying story is nonsense.

Who cared about the story line?

All I know is that i'm now aquaphobic, afraid of the dark and have a tendency to block the doors of every room I enter.

Plus, if you wan't to have another Amnesia experience, i'd consider playing 'white knight'

Its a custom story for amnesia that won 2011 single player mod of the year.

It's pretty freaky and has horrible voice actors (not much changed then Har Har Har)

its about some police officer or murder or guy who forgot his anniversary, either way, your in a mental asylum. Also with you is a bunch of bald demon things. And screaming women.

Who cared about the story line?

All I know is that i'm now aquaphobic, afraid of the dark and have a tendency to block the doors of every room I enter.

Plus, if you wan't to have another Amnesia experience, i'd consider playing 'white knight'

Its a custom story for amnesia that won 2011 single player mod of the year.

It's pretty freaky and has horrible voice actors (not much changed then Har Har Har)

its about some police officer or murder or guy who forgot his anniversary, either way, your in a mental asylum. Also with you is a bunch of bald demon things. And screaming women.

That's true. You play those to be scared, not to be enchanted- though I've always been a bit o' a fairyboy when it comes to a good story. White Knight? I'll check it out- it'll prolly make me wet myself.