Last post wins

College classes or AP classes?

Well... AP classes pretty much ARE college classes, if I'm not mistaken.

Huh. I was not aware that Appy was teh s00per smart :3

One of my exes went to a school for gifted kids.

The vast majority of them... weren't teh s00per smart :I

Pshh

me?

super smart?

More like super lazy. >_>

I just got ranted at about how I'm lazy and irresponsible and I deserve to be smacked.

>_>

While I was doing my work

...irony

Edit: I'm planning to take Dual Enrollment during the summer

If I keep it up till I'm a senior (or get the 60 credits earlier)

I'll have two years of college done.

Which really saves a lot of money

Pshh

me?

super smart?

More like super lazy. >_>

I just got ranted at about how I'm lazy and irresponsible and I deserve to be smacked.

>_>

While I was doing my work

...irony

Edit: I'm planning to take Dual Enrollment during the summer

If I keep it up till I'm a senior (or get the 60 credits earlier)

I'll have two years of college done.

Which really saves a lot of money

You were ranted at byyyy... family, I'm gonna guess?

Hmm.

How peculiar.

I have one other female friend who is incessantly ranted at and put down by family who is ALSO teh s00per smart.

In fact... I think I compared you to her once before...

ARE YOU MY ONE OTHER FEMALE FRIEND?

YOU HAVE TO TELL ME IF YOU ARE >:[

You were ranted at byyyy... family, I'm gonna guess?

Hmm.

How peculiar.

I have one other female friend who is incessantly ranted at and put down by family who is ALSO teh s00per smart.

In fact... I think I compared you to her once before...

ARE YOU MY ONE OTHER FEMALE FRIEND?

YOU HAVE TO TELL ME IF YOU ARE >:[

:I

Eh.

I'll let you figure it out

xD

Yeah.

The ones who wouldn't talk to you.

ah, they weren't being snobbish, we just had very different intrests. they liked music, celebrities and tv shows that elementry kids shouldn't watch, while I liked drawing cats ._.

ah, they weren't being snobbish, we just had very different intrests. they liked music, celebrities and tv shows that elemntry kids shouldn't watch, while I liked drawing cats ._.

I drew other things. A LOT of other things.

I never had problems making friends, I just found sitting in the corner and doodling to be more fun than talking to people.

well I guess I shouldn't say that people didn't talk to me. I was everybody's back-up friend. the friend you go to when your usual friends are sick or being mean. for some reason they thought I gave good advice ._.

Penumbra hated school.

He is so glad to never return.

I had the same expereince. My school was pretty bad. The teacher and I never got along, the students were aggressive to each other. The lessons were boring, dumbed down or simply useless-soft skills...what bull-I never missed school. When I went to college my behavioral and general stats shot up dramatically. In fact I got student of the year award my first year after school.

I had the same expereince. My school was pretty bad. The teacher and I never got along, the students were aggressive to each other. The lessons were boring, dumbed down or simply useless-soft skills...what bull-I never missed school. When I went to college my behavioral and general stats shot up dramatically. In fact I got student of the year award my first year after school.

Mine wasn't 'dumbed down', if you didn't keep up with everyone else you were left behind. Like me. A teacher called me dyslexic and another said 'in front of the class' That I should be doing year 8 maths. When I was in year 10.

They rewarded consistency with marks rather than actual progress.

I was in the shower these past few months. I couldn't add you.

you're only the second person I've sent a friend request to, the first being kumaphin. I was waiting for you to add me >_>

Mine wasn't 'dumbed down', if you didn't keep up with everyone else you were left behind. Like me. A teacher called me dyslexic and another said 'in front of the class' That I should be doing year 8 maths. When I was in year 10.

They rewarded consistency with marks rather than actual progress.

Our problem was that if someone was slow everyone else had to be dragged down, same issue in some our college classes too but not as bad. The education system needs some reworking. It more about papers and attedning than actual learning or skill lately. At least not until you get into more specialized courses-like animation or coding exctr-

I was in the shower these past few months. I couldn't add you.

you're only the second person I've sent a friend request to, the first being kumaphin. I was waiting for you to add me >_>

Fawkes... hasn't added any friends yet.

Yet he has 17 friends.

In other words, I was waiting for YOU to add ME~ xD

which is what I figured, which is why I gave in XD I need to stalk the irrelevant status update incase it ever changes and that's a lot easier to do if I have you as a friend. it also means less profile jumping when I'm trying to find you ._.

stalker Angie stalks everyone