Anypony have a pet?

Brony-Vas-Normandy

When my mom was alive we kept a lot of pets. Hamsters, rabbits, fish, mice, cats and a lot of dogs. I remember back in the day at our peak we had like an aquarium filed with Saltwater fish, 6-7 rabbits, 2 cats, a few dozen hamsters and mice, 5 dogs.

Today, I'm left with 2 dogs. One of my old faithful dogs who I affectionately call Blackeye (a Labrador) just passed away 2 months ago. He lived to be about, 16 years old and has been my personal pet in the family for as long as I could remember. The other two dogs I currently have are Douglas (another lab) and Nut (a mix breed). Douglas was my grandma's dog. When my grandma passed away, I took Douglas. A quiet dog, I guess he just misses my grandma. Finally, Nut, was a stray that my Dad found in the streets. I've taken over taking care of Nut since my Dad doesn't live with me and my brother anymore.

I'm thinking of getting a Cat again. Maybe a Siamese one of these days when I settle down and take it slow... ^_^

Hi, hi

I have a puppy that is mix of Miniature Pinscher and Dachshund, he have only 6 months. I have only photo of him from november.

382047_269839959718679_100000780317972_701179_2024342830_n.jpg

I had a lot of pets before, 3 Chinchilla, hamsters, fish, another dog and some that I don't remember because I was too young. After not having a pet for about 2 years I finally made my mom to agree for a dog~

• Like 2

I can't really trust myself with animals.

As a kid, I had to have a lot of help in taking care of the few hamsters I had. One of them

actually ate the other, and the other somehow got out of his cage and died from the cold. My

last hamster died of natural causes. I don't exactly remember their names.

A few years later, I got a smaller, grey one named Juliet. I was a bit more responsible then,

and took the liberty to play with her, clean her, and feed her when needed. Unfortunately, that

was during the time that my dad was struggling with his job, and times were a bit dark. We had

run out of hamster food for a few days, and despite how much I needed more, there was just

no time to go out and buy more. I tried feeding her some vegetables, but Juliet had grown weak,

and she died on the day my mother and I went out and bought more food.

I feel so sorry for the pain I put those animals through, and I hope someday, I'll get something

like a cat or dog or.. fish.

I have 2 chihuahuas but I don't have their pictures uploaded to my photobucket or other image hosting site. Their names are Cubby and Bean. Cubby is only 3 and half pounds and chocolate brown. Bean is a little over 10 pounds and gets mistaken for a terrier because of his size. He is white with dark brown spots on his back and at the base of his tail.

I have a Jack Russell Terrier with very funny ears called Cleo. She's my little buddy!

2iug3k.jpg

I have four guinea pigs called Rosie, Snowball, Hazel and Tiger Lilly. Rosie is the oldest at the age of six. Snowball and Hazel are her daughters; they're turning three this April. My dad bought Tiger Lilly for me as a birthday present. And two goldfish called Blossom and Bubbles.

Rosie (Ginger and white) and Snowball (Pure white)

m79y4z.jpg

Hazel

2638n4l.jpg

Hazel with Tiger Lilly

2whkzs8.jpg

R.I.P Squeaky and Splat

Squeaky

16bn9sw.jpg

Splat (baby guinea pig on the right)

63ytdy.jpg

I use to have a dog but I had to give him away after I left my house since I couldn't take care of him on my own. I loved him though and I still get to see him on occasion. I do how however plan on getting myself a baby hedgehog this summer as a birthday gift to myself and also as a house warming gift after I move. I'm not sure what I'm gonna name him/her yet but it isn't going to be Sonic or Shadow thats for sure! :smirk:

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a cat named Abner whose been my buddy for about 6 years I think now. He hangs out in my room and is kind... of a jerk sometimes. Like if you're sitting at the kitchen island with a laptop or paying bills and such, when he want's attention he'll knock crap off the table.

I also have a 2 and a half year old Black Lab named Libby who we adopted last year. She's the sweetest dog I've ever seen. She's always happy and she's very gentle around my niece. Also she's... not that bright.