I want to roleplay! T_T

I've been having a bit of trouble finding my first RP here... Sooo would anyone be interested in doing an RP with me? I love romance RPs, but a bit of action and adventure added in would be great to keep things interesting =3

Sooo, would anyone be interested?

EDIT: Still looking for RPs! =D

Sure! I'd love to do one with your character. What location should we do it at?

Uh, dunno, i've been trying to do an intro story for when my OC moves into Ponyville... buuuut whatever and where ever works for me =3

What sort of roleplay were you thinking? what's your character like? or did you want to be one of the actual cast?

I was thinking romantic RP

My character's is a DJ named Beat Match who's kind of crazy/sassy but over all, she has a good heart.

I can dig that =3 Mine is a been of a depressed pony due to a lot of troublesome stuff in his past (for a pony, anyway...) but he's generall a good guy who likes helping ponies =3

So then, would you mind starting us off somewhere? anywhere, it's all good for me ^_^ Just give me the link to where you put it, okay?.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have an open in Manehattan, if you're still interested...Title is "What, really, is fashion"

I'd love to, but i can't seem to find it o-0 The search function isn't working, andi can't seem to find the Manehatten section in the forums... I'm not sure if i'm blind or if i'm missing something...

Although i really prefer 1x1 RPs if at all possible... I have so many issues with RPs with multiple people in it, and i just get frustrated with them... if you'd like to do a 1x1 i'd be even more happy to join up with that! but i'll gladly give your "What, really, is fashion" RP a shot... as soon as i can find the darn thing...

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I'm up for 1x1 RP! We can work out the details through PM, if you want, so's just PM me. :)

And I'm up for any kind of RP, whether it be romance (provided your character 'swings' that way :???: ), adventure, action, etc. :smirk: