Guilty pleasures?

Starfox64x

magic heart and woof woof power. I kinda feel bad for watching them because they're just sooo bad, and I know that's the only reason I watch them.

also girly stuff like romance manga, dresses, fussing over my hair (although when I fuss over my hair, I'm trying to make it look boy-ish)

I try to not have guilty pleasures. If I'm going to truly enjoy something, there there shouldn't be anything wrong with it.

Trust me, I understand but I've caught quite a bit of flak over something as simple as dubbing. It's crazy at times!

Anywho, another guilty pleasure is probably Singing Tears for fears "Everybody wants to rule the World." Eventhough my voice is that of a tugboat's horn. Seriously though, it's so rare that the nearest 80s rock station even plays this song I'll probably have to call in during the request hour should I wish to hear it while driving.

My guilty pleasure...licorice. black licorice to be specific. Or anything with black licorice flavor. Chewing gum, lollipops, ice cream...I even found licorice caramels in an old fashioned candy shop once. Best thing I ever ate :D

Everyone thinks I'm weird for liking it though :/

weird is good, I always say.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Trashy club music.

Like, I want to hate Katy Perry. Her lyrics are tasteless and often gay-negative in ways I'm not gonna go into (because it would take me paragraphs). But ugh, I listen to this

on repeat for hours and dance around like an idiot.

I also genuinely enjoy a song called

. (Despite the title, the video's only PG-13 for language.) Sometimes I reflect on that, and despair.

• 1 month later...