Guilty pleasures?

Starfox64x

If by guilty pleasure you mean something I love but at the same time am kinda ashamed of, I'd say it's rhythm games for me. Not so much the games itself, but more the way that it makes me like ****ty pop music sometimes.

Recent example: Playing the Ashley Simpson song LaLa in Elite Beat Agents. Oh so much self loath.

If by guilty pleasure you mean something I love but at the same time am kinda ashamed of, I'd say it's rhythm games for me. Not so much the games itself, but more the way that it makes me like ****ty pop music sometimes.

Recent example: Playing the Ashley Simpson song LaLa in Elite Beat Agents. Oh so much self loath.

I feel your pain, man... I also feel a bit awkward about how 'Your the inspiration" made me cry in the middle of the game...

intervention.png

As for me? Dry cereal. I will sneak into the kitchen in the middle of the night and eat half a box sometimes. Everybody wonders why all the cereal disappears so quick.

They'll never know my secret.

1: Awesome reference, hehe...

2: I gotta admit, dry cereal can be really good >.>

My guilty pleasure is coveting all the naughty Discord art that people are making...there's one guy that makes him seem like even more of a fox...<3<3<3 That, and I was so proud when I went into Best Buy, heard the Discord shuffling music and audibly squee'd. *grins* Loop that track!

I also believe that this is the first pony-related guilty pleasure on this thread! ^^

Dressing like a girl.  Yes, I am one, but that's not the point...I get a little rush out of wearing makeup and dressing pretty on occasion...

• Like 1