I can already tell you and I will be good freinds. I normally give out reviews and I'll happily review one of your pictures if you PM the one you want exactly. But not tonight because I am very tired.

Sniffing flowers.

Joyous sense fill me with power.

Such are the facts of life.

Sky are blue.

Soon turns black.

Until the dawn brings it back.

----

I seen your animations and why they are fluent and interesting the lack of details and angle changes are the only thing that harms your chances of being able to pursue aniamtion as an actual career. I strongly support and encourage you MASSIVELY to expirement because I would love to see what you make later on too.

Sky are blue.

Soon turns black.

Until the dawn brings it back.

----

I seen your animations and why they are fluent and interesting the lack of details and angle changes are the only thing that harms your chances of being able to pursue aniamtion as an actual career. I strongly support and encourage you MASSIVELY to expirement because I would love to see what you make later on too.

Well, that animation was made by a Pivot program, it's not hard to use. I'm more of a Pivot animator, for special animations are just beyond my practice. On the videos you've seen, the "Two Abilities" trilogy have been upgraded with picture effects that I used called Gimp. It's not easy to fill in those hard parts of the animations. Most took 2 hours to complete, and I never used some choreography on the trilogy, you can say its quite the opposite of my new photo I made. I planned to put it on the internet, by first taking a photo, draw them out, add more detail, give colors, give special effect, then Voila! it was done, and then it was posted.

I strongly suggest getting flash cs5. Its cost 160 pounds for me but its auto save your stuff every so often without being troublesome, it has straightening lines, smoothing and free ink along with little digitalisation. You can add audio and do various other items from tweening to frame by frame. Its costly but its a great investment I think with proper equipment and your determination you can go far.

I saved up for a few years.

It took a chunk out of my savings

but thnkfully with abnegation and careful choice I manage to buy that kind of quipment when I needed it.

-

I suggest taking what little money you have and keeping it as a "formal" spending for things you only need for work or serious hobbies and pursuits.

(I understand that you may not be in the position to buy it or its piorty is not high enough in your life for you to use those kind of resources. I would still like to what you produce and am sure that you will only improve in time)

Morning has come.

Sleep is less than some.

Got college in twenty minutes.

You could always download it. :shifty:

Even if it's just a hobby, it wouldn't hurt to refine your skills. A hobby as a career is always better than a dead end job wherever.

Downloading it can be only a trial.

I require the moolah to buy one, a price so vile!