Art trades anypony? Some free art too!

Kodachrome

I cant offer anything unfortunatly but I would like to see my pony looking towards the sunrise with just a basic sword on his back.

ChrisPegasus.png

Actually now that I think of it I could probably write you a short pony fan fic if you want I know a lot of people are offering that but that all I can offer I have no drawing skills.

It'd be cool if you could draw my character ShadowMist (viewtopic.php?f=31&t=272), who I don't have a ref for. I'll write something for you, a piece of fanfiction using ponies or something entirely different. Story, poetry, whatever.

How's this? Let me know if you want anything changed!

87ae0e34.png

Awwweeessoommmee. Can you post details about what kind of writing piece you want, length, characters to be included, and anything else you think I might need. :D

I'd love to do some pony-themed trades! I don't care what skill level you're at, let's do a trade! Here are some examples of my stuff

If you don't draw at all, link me a ref of your character(s) and a pose/scenario/etc. If I like it, I may just draw it!

I would find a trade fun, my stuff is here to give you am idea of how I draw; if you are interested at all.

I'd love to do some pony-themed trades! I don't care what skill level you're at, let's do a trade! Here are some examples of my stuff

If you don't draw at all, link me a ref of your character(s) and a pose/scenario/etc. If I like it, I may just draw it!

I would find a trade fun, my stuff is here to give you am idea of how I draw; if you are interested at all.

I'd definitely love to trade if you're still willing!

I'd definitely love to trade if you're still willing!

Sure, I just need to clear my que first.