I got fairly wrapped up in writing the end story, it ended up quite long. So I put it in Spoiler Tags.

Name: Lilly (A.K.A. Lilly the Filly)

Sex: Female

Species: Unicorn

Pelt Color: Pale Pinkish Purple; Hex: be83a1

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: Identical to Berry Pinch, but darker; Hex Codes:

Darker - 903965, Lighter - 9d5c7d.

Eye Color: Pale Green

Cutie Mark: N/A

Physique: Normal (for her age)

Origin: Born a Street Urchin in Fillydelphia

Roleplay Type: Mane

Motivation: Get her Cutie Mark

Likes: Flowers and Plants in general, most little bugs, meddows

Dislikes: "The City"

Character Summary:

Lilly is a sweet, kindhearted filly who would never hurt a fly. She is not a social butterfly but she also isn't a loner. She is also very loyal, to the point that she would do anything short of murder to help her friends.

Lilly never knew her parents. Her eariliest memories were of living in an old cardboard box in a cold, dark alley of Fillydelphia. This wasn't to say she was alone. She "lived" with a group of other Street Foals that called themselves a family. Lilly was told that she, like many others of the "family", was found abandoned on the streets and they took her in.

Lilly's "Box-mate" was Frilly. Frilly was a blue Pegasus who loved cloths. She had a nack for making nice cloths from even a simple cloth. She mostly made them for others so they would not be cold. Blankets, coats, etc. And it did not take long for Frilly and Lilly to become friends. To stay alive as a street urchin in Filldelphia, every member of the family had to chip in. From stealing food to looking for the cops, everypony had to do something to stay in the family. Lilly's job was simple: she was to distract the adult ponies while the others took the food.

Name Story

Lilly was not always "Lilly". Not knowing here parents, she never had an offical name. Other street ponies gave her nicknames like "Pinkly" or "Berry", however Maximilian, the current Head of the Family, made it perfectly clear that "only the foal themself can declare their name". Lilly was uncertain what to call herself, until one day on a walk around the block she was knocked into the street by a Pegasus who was in a hurry.

She fell into a puddle near a storm drain. When she got up she noticed something in the stormdrain. Getting a better look she noticed it was a single flower growing out of a tiny patch of dirt. Before now, Lilly had never seen a flower in person. Later, she told her story to the others and one of them mentioned a few names of flowers. Tulip, rose, daisy, lilly. Lilly loved the sound of lilly and on of the others replied "Why don't ya name yahself that?" And so she did.

Since then, Lilly loved flowers and collected as many as she could. The cardboard box she lived in had a vase with her favorites while she put others all around the ally to make the place look nicer. And, as you can imagine, Lilly was happier since she discovered flowers.

Everything was looking up for the family, until one day Maximilian didn't get out of bed. Worried, everyone went to see what was the matter. Long story short, Maximilian was very sick and no one knew what to do. The kids stole anything they thought would help, from food to medicine but nothing seemed to do the trick. But one day...

Event(s) Leading to Now

Some of the foals showed up with an unusual backpack.

"Where'd you guys get that?" asked Lilly.

"We took it from some Unicorn while he was checking his map" said one of the colts.

"He looked like the 'Docta'(Doctor) type" said another.

Opening it up, they found several bottles with what looked like potions inside. A few colts started rummaging threw the potions looking for one they thought might help.

"Give 'em this one" said one of the fillies.

A colt wasted no time and tried to give it to Maximilian, but it didn't seem to work.

"Why won't anything work?!" exclaimed one of the colts.

"Because that's not the cure..." said a voice deeper than what everyone was used to hearing.

Turning around, everyone saw a dark grey Unicorn Stallion standing not too far behind them.

"Uh oh" said Frilly.

"What, Frilly? Who's that?" asked Lilly.

"That's the pony we stole the bag from" responded Frilly.

The Stallion walked toward his bag.

"Get back!" growled one of the colts, "We need these for Maxy!"

"I can see that, but let me help you out" replied the Stallion as he ruffled through his bag.

The Stallion pulled out a purpleish potion and studied it. After which he walked over to Maximilian and looked him over.

"Oh dear..." said the stallion.

"What? What is it?" asked Frilly.

"He's been bitten by a snake. And a poisonous one at that" answered the Stallion.

"I have the Base Potion, but not the main ingredient and it looks like he won't survive the night"

"What do you need?" asked a pony from the crowd.

"At this stage of the poisoning, I'd need a Blue Tulip. One of the rarest flowers in Equestria"

"I have one!" said Lilly, "I'll go get it"

Lilly went into her box and came out with a Blur Tulip and gave it to the Stallion.

"You just saved this foal's life" said the Stalion with a smile.

The Stallion crushed down the Tulip with a pestle and mixed it with his base. He then procided to give it to Maximilian. After a few moments, Maximilian let out a groan.

"He'll be fine now" said the Stallion, "Just give him his rest"

The whole family was overjoyed. After many thanks for saving Maximilian and several "Sorrys" for stealing his bag, the Stallion told them he had to leave.

"Where are you going?" asked Frilly.

"Home. I live outside Ponyville" replied the Stallion.

"Thanks again..." said Maximilian with a weak voice.

"Take care now" said the Stallion as he walked away.

After the Stallion disappeared around the corner, Lilly ran after him, with Frilly not far behind.

"Wait!" yelled Lilly.

The Stallion stopped and turned around.

"Can we come with you?" asked Lilly.

"What about your Street Family?" asked the Stallion.

"'We all have to leave sometime' is what Maxy always says" answered Frilly.

"Well," started the Stallion, "Alright you can come, if you'll help me with things on occasion"

"Deal!" replied both the fillies.

They started off together.

"By the way," started Lilly, "What's your name?"

"You can call me Danton"

Now Lilly and Frilly lives with Danton in the Everfree Forest. The Fillies see Danton like a Big Brother, and Danton sees them like his Little Sisters. Danton also walks them to and from school everyday as he fears they may get lost.

Lilly's current goal(which is also Frilly's goal) is to get her Cutie Mark. She has several ideas on ways to find her talent, but has not had the opportunity to attempt them(until now). Not going to school in Ponyville until just recently, she has not heard of the Cutie Mark Crusaders nor of it's members. She and Frilly are currently working together in an effort to get their Cutie Marks. But unlike the CMC, they think out their plans a little more before attempting them.

Lilly and Frilly also are having difficulties adjusting to the "new lives". That being, they tend to forget to pay for things like food and often get caught because they are not in the "coordinated teamwork" state of mind. Because of this they have a negative reputation among most adults around town. Fortunately, this is not extended the the foals of Ponyville who instead see them as "troublemakers" than petty, young criminals.

I'm sorry Danton but you can only have one WIP and one FINAL app in the applications section at one time, you can either change one of them to final or save one on your computer and repost it when the other is final. Thank you

Ah yes I was meaning to cancel the other one. Thank you for reminding me.

The fourth paragraph in her summary is a repeat of the third paragraph, just an FYI.

For Great Justice! :D

For some reason, all my content duplicated itself during on of my edits. I mean everything! I guess I missed that small bit. Thanks.

"For Great Justice!"

%22For_Great_Justice%21%22.jpg

I couldn't resist.