Compliment the User Above You

((Well ,I got an idea for a scene..but I am not sure if I want to use that character or story. I think that perhaps I should try to go for a more...weak character. I noticed most main silent hill cast are strong or big apart from heather but then again..she IS alessia who pretty much god like. That or a dad))

Whenever your online I instantly know that the funs going to start!

You made us watch a video that was amusing and you have electricity powers. Wow! :D

(I'm an electric god, hence the mane)

Its reliefing to meet someone who knows th old(good silent hills) no joke .its getting rather lonely for the few fans that haven't been chased away by the action aimed crap.

Theres a link to some. Only a few that I have done.

Main themes are mutiple. The best is betrayal and pretty much the entire soundtrack of number three. In silent Hill two I think it was Theme of Laura, In number One Hometown and number three your not here.

Is actually oging to read the stuff I produce and because of that, he gives me confidence.

Very nice art. Unique in a way. You have a lot of potential. Make more. /)^3^(\

So it's pretty much betrayal and sadness? Interesting. That sounds like a challenge ;-)

Oh you meant in actual feeling theme. I thought we was refering ot the songs themselves. Oh, well .The song differ..normally they have odd effects such as metal clanking, reversed notes and pianos are used effectively at points. It tends to stay in a sad or possibly sad tone although sometimes it becomes outlandish and freakish in cases to get points across sense of un-ease, anxiety and fear. The song that are happy tend to be like a double blade of comfort and sad acceptance. Its best to really listen to their work piece by piece since it so unique.

You are quickly earning your wings in this place and I am sure you will do more than fine in the days to come.

What. I added you a few days ago :< Does that count as a while ago?

I bet we are going to be great friends. You really know how to make me smile while my parents are shouting at me telling me to get off the PC. Thank you, Sulvuss. Thank you. :smirk:

I really find you a joy, It gets hard working long hours coupled with the mirage of various indepth problems I have so I having a good prson like you is always a welcome sight!