Compliment the User Above You

You new and I love meeting new people. I can tell that you and I are going to get along. Hello, I am Sulvuss the resident love spreader. If you need anything from reviews to request then let me know. I am normally busy working on something but if I get the spare time then I'll be happy to help you.

What a wonderful thing to say to someone. Thank you very much. I try to put out stuff that people enjoy. I appreciate you telling me that you like it.

I knew I was going to like you as soon as I saw you. I like to think I have a good judge of character and you, sir. Come off as a really good character.

Talented. I wouldn't know anything about that. But thank you. that very nice of you.

You are hardcore in getting your stuff out there-hundred views in a day is impressive-,and you always try even when you feel like things are a bit too dark to carry on through. That shows stability and intergity, especially at your age where most teenagers emotions make it harder to have either of those attributes.

You have been here ever since I came back Sulvuss, we have a lot of fun in the 'Last Post wins' thread.

And when I feel down, you have always been there to encourage me, that says something about you're integrity :)

And I'll never forget how awesome you've been :D

• Like 1

Oh. I love meeting new people. Hello, My name is Sulvuss and I am the Resident love spreader. I drew for all my life and have been role playing for seven years while also occasionaly giving reviews. So if you need feedback or a review on a writting or drawing just let me know. I am normally busy but if I get time I'll help out where I can.

And that's why you're awesome Sulvuss :)

Always willing to help, even someone you just met :D

Everything you just said really tearedme up. Well, I try to help out my freinds when I cann. I appreciate you as a freind and think that you are very mature your for your age-especially considering the generation enviroment-