hello all bronies!

jim

About myself.: a self styled brony who heard about the site from a friend

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: a friend

How did you became a fan of FiM?: saw ibe sg=how by accident and I was hooked

My one favourite main cast pony?: Miss Rarity

Hello All, I am a woodworker and anime lover who found My Little pony FIM after I swore I would never watch a show aimed at 6 year old girls

MLP FIM is totally different in style, character and stories. It is written produced and animated by pros and it has attracted thousands of guys and girls, esp. college students

I watched a show by accident, did some research and asked a friend who told me the 20% cooler and 10 seconds flat response, I have been to several sites and this one seems the best and the most active.

I am quite pleased to be here, discussing a show that Lauren Faust has made a phenomenon..

Jim

• Like 1

I have one request, from my friend. He has asked me to attach some comments he emailed to me.

I offerered to do it once,

Please remember, t hese are His Comments, not mine and I take no responsibility for them:

Dear Brian Blackberry,Manestream, My Little Pony Tales and Sype:

I am writing to you to explain the series of accidents that led to my being banned from Canterlot.

I wish to take this time to explain what happened and how all my Supposed rule breaking was a series of errors and misunderstanding. I was told I broke a temp ban rule. I actually set up a new character, not knowing about a rule against multiple logins a day BEFORE the ban went into effect to override Sundancer, a poor attempt at a character.

I obeyed the ban on sundancer as told and was going to drop him as a character, but I never got the chance. Any other errors were pure accidents from my faulty reading of the rules, and for that I am truly sorry and apologize.

I have tried explaining this to Mr Yue, but he is most unforgiving. I ask that you please, as fellow bronies, reconsider my ban and allow me to prove, under probation if necessary, that I am a good role player and writer. I shall create a new character, subject to your approval, to show my good intentions. My refusal to participate has caused me depression and anxiety, for mistakes I made in honest lack of knowledge of rules as your RPG has more restrictions than I am used to. They will not happen again.

I hope this explanation and apology falls on sympathetic ears. I await your decision.

Brian G Bancroft

sundance66@earthlink.net

As I said, these are the words of my friend and not mine. I have no influence on them and am not responsible for their content.

jim

Hello!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the IRC Chat.

If you want to get started on Roleplaying, the first thing you should do is look over the Canterlot RP Rules. Then, check out the Application Form. It will explain the structure for submitting an Application, and give clarification if you're not sure what something means. You can skip to the bottom for the handy Application Code that you can copy/paste right into your Application.

Welcome to Canterlot!

I have one request, from my friend. He has asked me to attach some comments he emailed to me.

I offerered to do it once,

Please remember, t hese are His Comments, not mine and I take no responsibility for them:

Manestream wanted me to let you know that she will discuss the unbanning of sundancer with the other Canterlot Admin once he returns from vacation. It may take a week or so, as he won't be back for another few days and he will have some things to catch up on.

Welcome to Canterlot! Be sure to stop by Getting Started for a whole saddlebag full of goodies and useful information, including free avatars and templates! We hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time!

We've got many different things to do here, from the random chitchat and chattertalk, to out and out Roleplay! We do encourage you to explore and settle in, find your own little place here. Perhaps you draw? We have a section for art! We also have a Gallery! Do you write? We'd love to see your fanfics, stories and lore! There's a section for that! And if you're into the Roleplay, well, then you came to the right place! Compose music? We'd love to hear it!