What Movie Did you Just Watch?

Tenkan

I recently finished watching Disney's Atlantis: The Lost Empire and Treasure Planet.

Atlantis I've seen before, and watching it brought back some great memories :) but I never got to see Treasure Planet when it first came out, so when it popped up on Netflix I decided to give it a go, the story was captivating and quite emotional at times, I definitely recommend it.

I recently finished watching Disney's Atlantis: The Lost Empire and Treasure Planet.

Atlantis I've seen before, and watching it brought back some great memories :) but I never got to see Treasure Planet when it first came out, so when it popped up on Netflix I decided to give it a go, the story was captivating and quite emotional at times, I definitely recommend it.

Both fantastic Disney movies!

Yojimbo (1961 dir. Akira Kurosawa) A brilliant film, one of the greatest Samurai films ever made which spawned one of the greatest western series ever made.

A Clockwork Orange (1971 dir. Stanely Kubrick) still a phenomenal film, made almost like a play, like a sort of cockney Shakespeare

A Clockwork Orange (1971 dir. Stanely Kubrick) still a phenomenal film, made almost like a play, like a sort of cockney Shakespeare

^^^This even more.

The book was a good read as well.

Viddy well, little brony. Viddy well.

[colour=#282828]A Clockwork Orange (1971 dir. Stanely Kubrick) still a phenomenal film, made almost like a play, like a sort of cockney Shakespeare[/colour]

I adore Kubrick's work, he's equal parts genius and psychopath, and it makes for a brilliant directing style, A Clockwork Orange is one of my favourite of his films too, do be sure to let me know when you and your droogies go out for some more of that Ultra-friendship. ;)

I adore Kubrick's work, he's equal parts genius and psychopath, and it makes for a brilliant directing style, A Clockwork Orange is one of my favourite of his films too, do be sure to let me know when you and your droogies go out for some more of that Ultra-friendship. ;)

Because of that movie, everytime I will enter a bar (when I become legal of course), I'm going to order a glass of Korova Milk.

I just finished watching the Identity thief movie. I didn't really find it to be all that great. But it did get a few chuckles out of me, and one of the characters reminds me some one I know. It was entertaining to say the least. definitely worth watching once.

• 3 weeks later...

Most recently I watched Wrong Turn and Les Miserables (2013)

Wrong Turn was a run of the mill murderous Hillbilly horror movie, but it was still pretty entertaining.

Les Mis was utterly fabulous, everything was done well, and the actors impressed me with their singing.

Will be waiting to watch Equestria Girls again, plus, look forward to Monsters University.

Saw it the other day (Monsters U). It was a fun film. I rather liked the designs of some of the new characters, like the Dean...

On Independence Day I saw Man of Steel. Very serious take on Superman, not a lot of humor to be had, but still a good action movie.

On Sunday, saw Monsters University. Really good, gives a good back-story to Mike and Sully. Miss Hardscrabble is best monster.

• 2 weeks later...

Intouchables (2011 dir. Olivier Nakache, Eric Toledano) An amazing film with amazing characters and amazing directing. How the directors use subtext and subtlety is almost sublime.