Submiting Stuff for Equestria??

Loopy Legend

Just a quick question on submiting new content for the storyline on this forum.

Found heaps of posts that let you add things like Organizations or adding to the Equestria world map.

My question is this does any content like this we sumbit have to be stuff we found out about the show, or can it be original content that we wish to add to the world for the purpose of roleplaying?

Like the new Organization I have got in my character profile?

Difficult to really say because it could be thin ice we're stomping on.

Example: After season 1 we were quite reluctant to put much emphasis on Zebra breeds since we knew so little. And with a Season 2 (and now Season 3 confirmed) we didn't want to go making assumptions and plans that could end up contradicting what we may later learn in episodes.

We do have, of course, the Free-for-all RP area where you can RP whatever scenarios the space between your ears can come up with.

But for the World-of-Equestria, we'll always be cautious and work hard to not contradict our favourite show in the whole universe (after the Neverending Story).

Within reason, we're accepting some content in order to flesh out and smooth some kinks and quirks in the roleplay that might be -possible- in the show. We also watch it, so anything that comes out that contradicts what we already have, we fix so that we more closely match the world the show is portraying. Of course, we have some liberties we take in order to promote a more complete world, but naturally we can't go -too- far. Have a look at the Lore section sometime, and you'll see what we mean.

• 3 months later...