Hello Heaven :3

Wheresamint

About myself.: I've been a pony fan since I can remember. I've been a loner all my life, and really don't know how to define myself. I play WoW, and every character of mine has a pony name, and my hunters have only pony named pets. I always get a thrill when somebody whispers me and they know where my name came from.

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: A thread came up in a search for a browser addon.

How did you became a fan of FiM?: The first episode made me cry, and when something makes me cry, I refuse to part with it.

My one favourite main cast pony?: Pinkamina Diane Pie

When I accidentally stumbled across this site, I was beyond impressed at how clean and pretty it is and soooooo many cuuuuuute pony icons everywhere! I hadn't been feeling well at all this evening. I'm not a religious person. See, I don't even know how to spell it. But all I can figure since there's no such thing as such a perfect place on the internet, my illness has taken me and I've come to pony heaven. You know, since my brain is mostly filled with ponies, my spirit was accidentally directed here. I really hope I can find a cute pony icon like all of yours very quickly so that I can keep the site beautiful! I feel infinitely impressed by the pony passion I've seen here and how clean and friendly it looks!

By the way, I share a name with somebody involved in the production of My Little Pony, so should anybody find out what it is, just know that I'm not lucky enough to be that person. I don't think my heart could handle it because I've about burst just with the luck to find this site!

Hello!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the IRC Chat.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Thank you all!

Davroth, your icon is expressive ;-)

Tales :D Yes, I should have been in bed, but I spent like two hours reading here last night! Well, maybe 15 minutes reading rules and an hour and 45 minutes looking at sigs and pony icons until my occipital lobe nearly exploded.

Hmmmm, donators! I don't know how everything works around here, but that strikes me as honourable! And I don't think anything's ever hit me that way before.

Haserman, your icon cracks me up, haha!

Whoa, this place makes me too excited! I need a break already! Don't worry, I can't stay away now!