Pony Personality Test

DiegoTan

http://www.bronyland.com/pony-personality-test/?q=NDc1M3ww

Hmmm, so looking at my results combined appearently I'm geek who tends to over-react and has a bouncey side, is creative, has an unusual logic process, a perfectionist, dosen't push people into acknowledging my achievements but really likes being praised for them, amoung other things....That seems right

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kinda wonder how I managed this...

Me too...

7bacb848fa9661ade91f81dd0107ecab.jpg

What does it say about me that I'm bitter my AJ is so high? Everything else looks right.

But the rest look pretty good. The characters are somewhat idealistic, and none of the characters are in a completely healthy place.

It occurs to me that the area is really deceptive. The ponies most dissimilar to each other should probably be opposite each other.

I would have put Rarity, AJ and PP such that none were next to each other; they are the most dissimilar. Then:

FS between AJ and Rarity

RD between PP and AJ

TS between AJ and Rarity

Then, the area, and a shift towards a certain area would be more meaningful.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PlatinumRarity

Maximum Rarity, with almost as much Pinkie Pie. I'm at work so I can't save the image at the moment, but this was expected. I like to think I keep my randomness under control :scream:

Guest PlatinumRarity

post-1703-0-87123500-1325197965_thumb.jp

But that's really just stating the obvious.

(Although I am surprised I got any pinkie, and I'm pretty sure if not for my terrible social anxiety there would be way more Rarity on there)

No need to be anxious here! :) Confidence seems to be something easily provided in these forums. You can have some of mine.