The Space Mareine

Chrystallix

About myself.: Country: America

Hobbies: Anime, Warhammer 40k, D&D, PONIES!!

Passions: Writing, lots and lots of writing.

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: Google

How did you became a fan of FiM?: Just...decided to watch it.

My one favourite main cast pony?: Pinkamina Diane Pie

First off, no the title isn't a typo. It has to do with an awesome Pony/warhammer 40k comic I've read. Which happens to be a combination of two of my most favorite things!

Anyways onto the actual introduction information put in that helpful thread. Well besides Warhammer 40k and MLP, there's D&D, writing, and oh yeah I've been an RPer for about...six or so years now? Anyways I can assure you I'm long past the phase where the Roleplayer goes:

"OH YEAH!? WELL MY SUPER AWESOME NINJA SUMMONS RAPTOR JESUS AND HE EATS YOUR LIVER!" (sorry, I can't put in super bad grammar even for intentionally bad writing)

Anyways, I first started watching MLP when I was a wee little lad, meaning the old ones. Don't worry I was forced to watch them, although thinking back on it, while I could not remember any of the different ponies because they were all so sickeningly bland; some of the villains (Particularly in one movie) were rather intimidating. The most prominent one was this weird red devil thing, that used a black rainbow to turn ponies into crazy demon...things. Anyways...I didn't start watching My Little Pony until recently, there wasn't actually anyone bugging me to watch it though. I went and watched it on my own for one reason: I was bored and so many people online were talking about it that I basically went, "Eh, can't be that bad." Well, I was right, it wasn't that bad, it was *censored* AMAZING!

Once I unlock the rest of the board (Achievement unlocked: Made three posts), I'm probably going to be doing both normal MLP and crossover, manely crossover. Manely because, well if the intro didn't tip you off, I like the idea of Ponyhammer 40k! However, that's for another time.

Oh one more thing, PINKIE PIE FTW! :smirk:

Edited by Chrystallix

Lol, welcome to Canterlot. I'm sure you're gonna like it here. We have a few P&P (Ponified D&D) sessions going around I believe. If the D20 system is your thing then try to drop by their thread and see what's up. Please do visit the chatroom as well if you'd like to interact with us in real time. We do RP's there as well. ;)

Hello!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the Chat Room & live roleplay.

Welcome to Canterlot!