the Colt of Personality

Rainbow Dash, And Fluttershy

We will soar and we will fly

You won't have to follow me

Only you can set you free

(Guitar solo)

You gave us fun, you gave us joy

But they say ponies are not for boys

I donty care as I will buy the toys ohh…

Were, the, Colt, of, Per, Son, Al, Ity

Were the Colt (x8)

Personality

Yeh thats how you make an entrance!

Anyhow hello everypony, my name is TheColtofPersonality and I hope to have some fun here.

I plan to load my brony story here sometime later but for now these are my warm up posts.

Edited by TheColtofPersonality

Hello!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the Chat Room & live roleplay.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Now its time to deliver my Brony story as promised, I did not want to put it in my initial post as its a little long winded, anyhow here it is:

I was on thatguywiththeglasses.com and I saw a topic talking about a new My Little Pony series on its forums, I passed it by and thought nothing of it, after all who would give a crap about a new my little pony series?

But then it started to infect people over there, I started to see people make Pony avatars and such and I admit I was a little perturbed about it, as in thrown into confusion but not disturbed by it.

My main thought was "Okay so I guess more people are closet homosexuals then I thought"

Now let me get this out of the way, I have nothing against homosexuality or anything hey whatever floats your boat.

But I did honestly think there there was no way an honest straight man would like this sereies unless they were being ironic about it.

After all I am admittedly a Twilight fan and I say that in the most ironic way possible as the series flat out badly written and everything about it is just absolute garbage but I still like it as it makes me laugh from how inept it is at good storytelling.

But as MLP:FiM spread and grew more popular i started to wonder what all the fuss was about, but admittedly my skepticism was quite high as i was aware of the old my little pony shows and was expecting nothing more then a show about tea parties, birthdays, candy, cakes, butterflies, and the occasional magic fairy princess.

But when I learned who developed this series my curiosity grew, after all Lauren Faust worked on Fosters and Powerpuff girls and I liked them, heck Powerpuff girls was a good template for how the popularity of this show could go as both boys and girls liked that one, it had enough action to bring in the boys and enough cuteness to bring in the girls.

But I still had doubts as i saw some older G3 stuff with my niece and it is terrible.

However I decided to break down and watch it out of boredom and put it under a tight microscope and then claim that I was just doing it in the name of science.

Two episodes in I liked what I saw but wasnt sure about it still

Four episodes in and I said it wasnt too bad

Seven episodes in and I was hooked.

So there you go my brony story, in the best format I could put it in.