Hello, everypony.

UnfairAdvantage

About myself.: I am a geeky tomboy, a /co/ user, and a part-time roleplayer.

I'm also a big Homestuck fan, among other webcomics and video games.

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: I was googling websites that had My Little Pony roleplays and found it as the first search result.

How did you became a fan of FiM?: I am a /co/ user, got curious as to what the fuss was alll about, now I

My one favourite main cast pony?: Rainbow Dash

Hello! I am UnfairAdvantage. Most people shorten it to "Advantage," or "Addie."

You can call me Zo. No, it's not my real name, though I use this nickname in reality, anyways. My real name is way too common.

Anyways, I'm very excited to be able to roleplay this sort of thing! I just hope that I get along well with "everypony" else.

I have three different personalities (sort of like bipolar, but not) : one is happy and bubbly and girly, one is studious and shows off knowledge in manner of speech, the other is basically male. They're all the same consciousness, don't get me wrong.

I'm usually mentally male, save being a straight girl. There will be times, however, where I will go into rants about how something does or does not make sense. This is just my studious side (it's really nerdy and geeky), so you are allowed to ignore these rants. There will also be times where I am just all over the place and using an unbelievable amount of emoticons. If Pinkie Pie was a /co/ user, that's sort of what it's like. My "male" side doesn't use emoticons at all, except when expressing sarcasm. My studious side does not use them, period. Please do not misunderstand what I write as an annoyed tone; it's usually not.

Just a forewarning. A lot of people get annoyed when I don't tell this to them sooner.

Welcome to Canterlot! Be sure to stop by Getting Started for a whole saddlebag full of goodies and useful information, including free avatars and templates! We hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time!

We've got many different things to do here, from the random chitchat and chattertalk, to out and out Roleplay! We do encourage you to explore and settle in, find your own little place here. Perhaps you draw? We have a section for art! We also have a Gallery! Do you write? We'd love to see your fanfics, stories and lore! There's a section for that! And if you're into the Roleplay, well, then you came to the right place! Compose music? We'd love to hear it!

Welcome to canterlot, i'm sure you'll have a wonderful time I'm sure you'll find everypony to be very nice here and don't hesitate to ask for help with anything! as others may have, or will say there is an irc in the top right. it's the most active i've ever been on and suggest going there.

Hello!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the Chat Room & live roleplay.

Welcome to Canterlot!