Webcomics and other online fandoms

hi hi

I must admit, I am a bit of a web-comic addict. So some of the ones I read on a regular basis that haven't already been mentioned:

Gunnerkrigg Court - Science-Fantasy school kids growing up.

Fey Winds - A fox, and elf, a prince and a warrior on an adventure.

Girl Genius - Mad science, retro-future high adventure.

Wapsi Square - Ancient Aztec Gods meet semi-average Minnesotans. ((Some Language and Adult Themes))

Dead Winter - Zombies vs Waitress. ((Some language and moderate horror themes.))

•Ã‚ Red Moon Rising - Magic, Airships and an evil empire? Sign me up. ((Kinda dark in places))

Paradigm Shift - Two cops, a werewolf, and a conspiracy ((Crime drama level imagery/themes))

Earthsong - High fantasy, forces of good vs forces of evil and the newbie thrown in the middle.

•Ã‚ The Dreamland Chronicles - High fantasy, looks like it might be wrapping up soon.

Errant Story - Dark Fantasy ((Strong language, violence and adult themes))

The Meek - Alternate world fantasy ((Some language, violence, aboriginal toplessness.))

Freefall - Refreshingly accurate sci-fi about a bio-engineered sentient wolf, an alien prankster and robots.

•Ã‚ Galaxion - Life. Love. Hyperspace.

Our Intrepid Crew - Space opera, just started but looking good so far.

Command Kitty - Science fiction comedy.

•Ã‚ Dawn of Time - Prehistoric time-travel goodness.

Dresden Codak - Transhumanism themed webcomic. ((science fantasy rather than predictive IMHO))

Goblins - The Classic Adventure from the other perspective ((Language and very strong violence/imagery))

Evil Diva - Angels. Demons. High School.

Sweet and Sour Grapes - A jungle guardian and a spirit from a long lost civilization.

•Ã‚ Wasted Talent - A typical real life inspired comic, but funny none the less.

Web-comics that have run to completion, but I still go back and re-read because they are awesome:

•Ã‚ Demonology 101 - This is my favorite web-comic EVER!!!

The Phoenix Requiem - Spirits and plagues and conspiracy oh my!

Garanos - Ancient demon vs disenfranchised princess and humble monk.

Ozy and Millie - Cute little comic, reminds me of Calvin and Hobbes.

Web-comics that update infrequently, or go on hiatus frequently, but I enjoy enough that I don't mind.

No Rest for the Wicked - Princess and the Pea goes on a quest.

Outsider - Blue space elves... Updates reeeeeaally slow. ((PG-13))

Kukuburi - Dreams vs nightmares...I think.

Some that have already been mentioned: Lackadaisy, Sequential Art, Questionable Content, The Order of the Stick.

Some that died before their time, and that makes me sad: Edwitch, Return to Sender

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
The Dreamland Chronicles - High fantasy, looks like it might be wrapping up soon.
We're only on chapter 16, and I recall somewhere it said there was a total of 24 or so chapters. So...nope.

Some of my personal favourites -

Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal

The Book of Biff

Maximumble

And before it went under, Dragon Tails was one of the absolute best. I thoroughly recommend going through the archives of this one.