What Say We...

Neon Pop

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mane and I are laughing over Wisp and Big Mac,

We have dubbed it MacinWisp... and we think it sounds like a type of snack food. Perhaps with marshmellows and apples... and chocolate. XD

Like apple smores?

Yeah, I'd eat that.

Djemba (mine) X Blueblaze (LuckyBreeze's)

That's not even shipping anymore.

That's canon and it is so d'aww.

So much d'awwww that I need insulin... but I can't stop reading.

My pony Gallant Quill x Brayburn :P

I figured Brayburn was going to get a few fans after that episode. :D

Fans are starved for male ponies. Big Macintosh has like 5 lines in the whole series but a rabid fanbase. I guess it helps that he's really cool looking, but still.

My pony Gallant Quill x Brayburn :P

I figured Brayburn was going to get a few fans after that episode. :D

Fans are starved for male ponies. Big Macintosh has like 5 lines in the whole series but a rabid fanbase. I guess it helps that he's really cool looking, but still.

I also noticed that there aren't a lot of colorful male ponies. The most colorful I've seen is blue, the rest are like earth colors. The most interesting one I've seen was gray with light blue.

Mane and I are laughing over Wisp and Big Mac,

We have dubbed it MacinWisp... and we think it sounds like a type of snack food. Perhaps with marshmellows and apples... and chocolate. XD

Guess I'll have to look for that one. :P

=O I'm surprised, but really glad that others are reading that roleplay. It's certainly the best one I've been a part of in a long time!

Now we can start drawing all those Djemba/Blueblaze pictures since they seem to be the most well known couple (even if they don't realize it yet! >:P ) . :D

I really wish I could jump into this, but, sadly, I am not up to speed on every pony/creature in the RP.

Haha, same. I only joined, what, 3 days ago? XD

But I'm gonna say Dart x Aylbirt, 'cause Alybirt's player is a friend of mine and their colors would look lovely together. I LIKE MATCHING THINGS.

I really wish I could jump into this, but, sadly, I am not up to speed on every pony/creature in the RP.

Haha, same. I only joined, what, 3 days ago? XD

But I'm gonna say Dart x Aylbirt, 'cause Alybirt's player is a friend of mine and their colors would look lovely together. I LIKE MATCHING THINGS.

YOU HAVE BEEN HERE LONGER THAN ME WHAT IS THIS MADNESS [/thread derailment]

I need to name my character's mate. (My character is a remake of Draggle, as a broken-horned unicorn. Her mate is an earth pony, based muchly off my own husband.) I can't think of anything. Some names I thought of have been Breathes 'n' Eats, Nice Guy, and Draggle's Husband. This is pathetic.

"What does James like to do?"

Ride ATVs... ?

I need to name my character's mate. (My character is a remake of Draggle, as a broken-horned unicorn. Her mate is an earth pony, based muchly off my own husband.) I can't think of anything. Some names I thought of have been Breathes 'n' Eats, Nice Guy, and Draggle's Husband. This is pathetic.

"What does James like to do?"

Ride ATVs... ?

My suggestion is to develop a cutie mark for him and build the character around that. Because names in FiM are closely tied to the mark, ideas will probably start coming naturally once you start building around the mark you create for him.

You say ride ATVs, which don't exist in the FiM universe, but it does sounds like someone who likes to be outdoors in the country, perhaps exploring the country, or enjoys forests, fields, etc. Perhaps build on a mark around those concepts?

I can imagine Inkwell having an unrequited crush on Rarity.

Honestly I can imagine several colts having that. Rarity is in my view, someone who is supposed to be "stunning" among fillies and thus probably gets a lot of male attention, even if its completely passive like an unrequited crush.