[Pegasus] Equalibrious [WiP]

Gaasuke211

Roleplay Type: Crossover

Name: Equalibrious aka Equals

Sex: Male

Species: Pegasus

Eye Color: Red with black slits.

Coat Color:Nude

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: His short mane and long tail is two toned red-ish orange.

Physique: Tall and buff.

Cutie Mark: A black guitar

Origin/Residence: Cloudsdale

Motivation: Konstantinious (his filly girlfriend)

Loves: He loves music, computers, and video games. And guitar.

Dislikes: Having too many things to do.

Character Summary: Equalibrious was born in Cloudsdale. He grew up an outcast, because he didn't have many friends. He was always a quiet pony. Then he met Konstantinius, that changed him completely. He grew up to be successful. Now he lives with Konstantinius in Cloudsdale where he owns a shop called "Equals Guitar Shop"

Since this is for crossover, this is kind of free-for-all-y and doesn't exactly have to conform to the standards of regular play, but I did have to point one thing out. Equalibrious is spelled Equilibrious.

As a person who constantly had her name misspelled and mangled in all ways possible (and it's only 5 freaking letters long), I am sensitive to that.

Since this is for crossover, this is kind of free-for-all-y and doesn't exactly have to conform to the standards of regular play, but I did have to point one thing out. Equalibrious is spelled Equilibrious.

As a person who constantly had her name misspelled and mangled in all ways possible (and it's only 5 freaking letters long), I am sensitive to that.

I'm sorry, but it doesn't matter. He didn't want it spelled Equilibrious, he wanted it spelled Equalibrious, so that people can call him Equal.

I feel the same way, my name is Rayshawna. People misspell AND mispronounce my name. And either way, Equilibrious is STILL not a word in the dictionary. It's a name, okay?

I'm sorry, but it doesn't matter. He didn't want it spelled Equilibrious, he wanted it spelled Equalibrious, so that people can call him Equal.

I feel the same way, my name is Rayshawna. People misspell AND mispronounce my name. And either way, Equilibrious is STILL not a word in the dictionary. It's a name, okay?

Equilibrious is a word in the Dictionary. However, while it is a name, being certain as to its spelling is something that is important. If it spelled it that way on purpose, that's fine, but if not, Flutterscotch was just providing the proper spelling just in case. Sometimes we have to provide a little more information just in case. I get that he wanted to spell it that way so ponies could call him 'Equals', but here's the trick. It could still be spelled Equilibrious and people could -still- call him 'Equals' because they would sound so similar.

I'd also just like to add that being polite to other users is very important here, especially in the application and RP sections. The goal of critiques and suggestions is not to put people down but to help make their applications better, so it's best not to assume the worst from others.