[Generic ''I am new here'' title here]

About myself.: I'm a brony from the Netherlands who plays TF2 and various Nintendo games.

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: I asked a friend on my Steam friends list if he knew a MLP forum

How did you became a fan of FiM?: A different friend on my Steam was fan of it, I decided to give it a chance and now I can safely say that I'm a brony

My one favourite main cast pony?: AppleJack

Now that all of that form filling (or filly-ing if I want to make a bad pun) is over, time for me to ask:

What ever should I do now?

I happen to study in the Netherlands, but don't pin me down on my Dutch (It's terrible)

Anyway, European bronies represent!

You can do a lot of things here. There are different forums for discussion, and the spam forum is so popular that some users commit almost all their existence to it. Then again, this is an RP board, too, and you can go ahead and try your hooves on that. It's a bit more involved with character applications and such, but in exchange you get a fairly high quality play environment. There's also the IRC, that can be accessed by a link on the right of the main page.

Welcome to Canterlot. It's save here.

[Generic welcome to Canterlot statement here]

No but seriously, welcome to Canterlot! There's lots to do here! But first you will need to make at least THREE posts in the introductions board, either in this topic or in others topics. Once you've done that, you can post outside the board. There's the RP board for Role-Playing. There's boards for General discussion. Boards for Brony chat. Boards for FiM chat. There's just so much to do :3

There's also a chatroom which is in the upper right hand corner of the home screen.

Hope you have fun :3

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash: You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the site.

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D But if you're going for Equestria Crossovers RP, you just need the Application Form, then you can make your crazy cool pony! The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Canterlot!

• 2 weeks later...