Interview: Ponies Included!

Tenkan

Hello, my fellow Pony friends! :D

I've been very busy these passed days, and I haven't had a chance to get back into the vibe of Ponies because of many reasons...and that's both a bad thing and...a good thing?

It's generally a bad thing because Ponies are a vital life-line for me! I could die if I don't get a good dose of love, tolerance, and colorful ponies, for Celestia's sake! :wail:

Then again, this break has been a good thing, because not only have I spent most of my days studying and taking media classes, but I've also been taking up most of my free time editing videos and uploading them on my Youtube channels.

One specific video (Star Wars related) that I uploaded got quite a lot of attention recently, so much so that voice actors like James Arnold Taylor and Tom Kane shared them on their own pages, which got the attention of Damon Blalack, a writer/film maker, who wanted to interview me about it. @_@

I HNNNNGED!

Anywayz, so I accepted to take the interview, and it got recorded and uploaded on his website.

The original video I uploaded

The full article by Damon Blalack is here: http://tinyurl.com/82agv94

What caught me off guard, though, was that he recorded the whole interview, which meant the part where I talked about My Little Pony was included. I am embarrass! You guys don't realize how red my face turned when my parents heard that part. xD

The whole interview is here.

If you just wanna jump to the part where I talk about ponies, then just skip right to 20:13 in the video. :D

• Like 3

Damn, man. That's awesome. Also, Blalack's reaction to you talking about MLP is very interesting. I half expected him to laugh about MLP, but when he mentions the gender roles thing I had to smile: someone that's not a brony that understands you don't have to be a girl to watch this show, that it's fun for all.

• Like 1