Love the show, love the fans

Seaspray

About myself.: I work in technology and computers and a bit like Twilight in some ways. My hobbies include SCUBA diving and travelling.

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: Google

How did you became a fan of FiM?: Watching the show

My one favourite main cast pony?: Miss Rarity

Hi Every pony!

Wow, what a wonderful fandom. Don't know how long this will last but let's hope it go for several more seasons yet.

I just joined up and was hoping to make a post on the general forum, however that's not possible so I thought of posting it here.

I came across this the other day:

Operation Winter Wrap Up

http://operationwint...apup.weebly.com

It's a neat idea, pick out a toy (it doesn't have to be MLP necessary) and donate it to a chairty so that some little person (and their family) have a brighter Christmas.

I think this is awesome is because not only does it bring a bit of joy to some kid, but also I'm returning a favour to Hasbro for creating such an awesome TV show and not taking steps to clamp down on distribution of the show on the internet.

Personally I wouldn't mind buying the toys for myself, but honestly I think the novelty will wear off quickly and my house is already full of stuff.

Today during my lunch break I went to my local Target store in Adelaide, Australia. The store has a gift tree, which means I walk to to the tree pick out a tag, buy a suitable gift and stick it underneath the tree. Some lucky girl will (hopefully) enjoy her new "Pinkie Pie & Sweetie Belle's Sweets Boutique"!

Edited by Seaspray

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash: You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the site.

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D But if you're going for Equestria Crossovers RP, you just need the Application Form, then you can make your crazy cool pony! The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Thanks MyLittlePonyTales, that's a lot of stuff to get through. Thanks again everyone for the great welcome.

Back to my original post:

... not taking steps to clamp down on distribution of the show on the internet.

It looks like Hasbro has gotten onto PonyArchive. Honestly, I thought this was inevitable. I can understand things from Hasbro's end.. MLP:FiM could be a potential pop culture cash cow, and if Hasbro start releasing DVDs and BRs discs who doesn't want the pirated content taken off the internet?

Anyway, enough of that for now. I'll buy a couple more Pony toys this weekend and put them under the tree.