[Manehatten] The First Appearance of Nighthoof [Closed]

Neoniie

• 2 weeks later...

(OOC: Well, I'll put up something short to get the conversations rolling again. Let's get this RP back to alive-ness. :))

Neon looked at each pony in turn, now knowing a bit more about each pony. They all seemed like rather cool ponies to the colt, but there was a question that hung at the edge of his mind. "Speaking of dreams, each of you must have one, right?"

Though the colt couldn't exactly voice his own dream, it came to his mind regardless. It was vivid, more like a memory than an imagining to the colt. He would see himself dashing across the top of buildings, defeating villains to the cheers of adoring fans. He would be famous and most of all, able to help ponies in danger. Despite his superhero image, Nighthoof was quite a bit less effective in saving the day than Neon would like. He would learn one day, or at least he hoped, what his talent was and then the colt would know exactly what to do with his life. Until then, he was going to do his best as Nighthoof, even if his best was falling off of buildings half of the time.

Colton just stared at Nighthoof with a raised eyebrow; he was rather surprised that somepony soo young could be soo full of himself, but he honestly didn't expect anything else of a colt who dressed up like a superhero. But Colton kept to his morals and didn't say anything, less he dampens the colt's spirits, he still found this rather odd but kept his mouth firmly shut. But when Nighthoof asked his latest question regarding dreams Colton felt like he needed to respond since dreams had always been a rather off subject for him.

Despite Colton's apparent traveller lifestyle and it seeming like travelling would be his dream; it made him wonder if he was still searching for his dream. Colton never really experienced deep thoughts such as this but somehow he felt like he could relate to Nighthoof. This was more than likely due to how he saw the colt, in his mind he was just a kid trying to find his place in the world, and Colton wondered if the same could be said for him.

He shook his head and composed himself in a way of dispelling these thoughts from his mind and responded, "Well....That's a bit of an odd subject uh...Nighthoof...." He said as he looked straight on whilst walking, "I guess you could say I'm still looking for mine......What about you Nighthoof?" He asked, as he wondered if his impression on the colt was correct.

(OOC: So are we rebooting post order in interest of saving the RP? if not after this round we can return to the original order. I also just realized I've completely forgotten to use my text color this whole rp. Oops.)

The colt's question caught Breeze off-guard. Did he have a dream? Sure, there were things he liked and enjoyed about life, but he had pretty much all he wanted. There were a few things here and there, but nothing really called to him. He felt a groan rising within him. He opened his mouth to speak, but then one of the other stallions, the pegasus, spoke.

"Well....That's a bit of an odd subject uh...Nighthoof...." Breeze nodded, not quite sure what he wanted from this world. "I guess you could say I'm still looking for mine......What about you Nighthoof?"

Breeze wanted to chuckle as the stallion turned the question back at the colt, but then it struck him. "My dream... I want to know my mom. I can't get straight answers from anyone about what she was like 'cept my aunt and I can rarely make the trip over to see her. " Breeze suddenly blushed as he realized his outburst had cut into Colton's question. "Uh... sorry. I got kinda caught up in my own thoughts there." He gave an awkward smile. "No harm no foul, am I right?" He glanced over at the sparrow darting about near Colton, "Or fowl in this case I s'pose."