Applejack will rule you on TF2

brianblackberry

z71yf-sBZwM

It's pretty cool someone went through this much effort to install Applejack as a full on character model for the Team Fortress 2 game. The only drawback I see is you cannot tell if she is red team or blue team; perhaps they need to modify her hat to reflect team colors.

I saw this video on YouTube and immediately came here to see if anyone had a link to download it. Does anyone know where we can get the model? I've looked on FPS Banana and I can't find anything.

My only complaint I have with this is that there is no way to distinguish between Red and Blu teams. They should give her a shirt.

I saw this video on YouTube and immediately came here to see if anyone had a link to download it. Does anyone know where we can get the model? I've looked on FPS Banana and I can't find anything.

My only complaint I have with this is that there is no way to distinguish between Red and Blu teams. They should give her a shirt.

Or a colored stripe around the hat

Or a colored stripe around the hat

Or a colored hat!

A colored band on the hand would be the most aesthetic option, but I don't think that would be noticeable enough in TF2 (at least not for me anyways). =) The suggestion of a colored had sounds good. I hope that if the model eventually turns up on FPS Banana it will have some feature for distinguishing between teams.