~A Watery Predicament~ OOC thread

Hey guys, just posting some news.

Finally got a part-time job, ironic thing is I got it after I mentioned somewhere on here I was unemployed XD

So, I'll still be posting, just a little less than normal, depending on shifts and how tired I am.

Speaking of which, no RP post from me tonight - I need to get to sleep.

I'll post one either before or after work tomorrow.

Sayonara.

Congrats to everyone making 5 pages in the RP!

May not seem like a big deal to you, but 5 pages of semi-organized text with an engaging storyline is a big deal to me!

To thank those who accompanied me to page 5, and to sate my doodling-ness, I give thee: free art!

Newcanvas.png

From left to right: Tempest Rind, Aqua Drop, Sealight, and Bolt!

(Sorry Skye, Sachel left a bit too early)

I knoow bad pony anatomy. The style is difficult, and this is just a b&w doodle. I had to cut off like 3 inches of neck before I started cleaning it up, I swear.

I am surrounded by flying things! D:

My teeny gift to all :3 Ever so slightly cut off, but it will save on your computer full size.

I've been busy as all get out too (as tempest is WELL aware, seeing as I've been neglecting our other thread horrendously--sorry!) so I certainly don't mind. Hopefully my crazygonuts schedule will be easing up shortly too.

Posted finally! It's a long one too! XD

Also, just to clear up (bit of a spoiler) - In my post I described the inside of the lake to be 'sea-like' because I am going by the show.

In 'The Show Stoppers', the Cutie Mark Crusaders take a dive in a lake, which I assume to be near Ponyville. It doesn't specify exactly where it is, but I'm placing it between Fluttershy's Cottage and Ponyville for my character's convenience sake.

Also, when they swim the lake, the surroundings seem somewhat sparce, with what appears to be kelp and even some coral formations in it. The lake also appears to be fairly deep and spaceous.

And for future reference: from the looks of it the giant squid seems to be about as big as two full-grown ponies, maybe a bit bigger than that. Just for reference when Aqua confronts the giant blue monster.

The lake scene starts at 7:05

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwkyR_vSQb4

Also, just to clear up (bit of a spoiler) - In my post I described the inside of the lake to be 'sea-like' because I am going by the show.

In 'The Show Stoppers', the Cutie Mark Crusaders take a dive in a lake, which I assume to be near Ponyville. It doesn't specify exactly where it is, but I'm placing it between Fluttershy's Cottage and Ponyville for my character's convenience sake.

Well crap. I probably should have read this before making my post, I'd assumed we were headed for Nimbusgait, since they're the only close decently sized bodies of water on the map. If that's not where this is, then Sealight's hallucinating her inn elsewhere! Whoops. I'm going to edit that little bit out.

Well crap. I probably should have read this before making my post, I'd assumed we were headed for Nimbusgait, since they're the only close decently sized bodies of water on the map. If that's not where this is, then Sealight's hallucinating her inn elsewhere! Whoops. I'm going to edit that little bit out.

Nonono no worries! You didn't have to change it!

I don't think it would be a problem to have a neighbor, and I dont think a little house by the lakeside would change too much!

I placed the lake between Ponyville and FLuttershy's cottage cause it's close by Ponyville, without being too close. I've always pictured it there and asked the people making the maps to add in a little lake, but noone did :/

Nonono no worries! You didn't have to change it!

I don't think it would be a problem to have a neighbor, and I dont think a little house by the lakeside would change too much!

I placed the lake between Ponyville and FLuttershy's cottage cause it's close by Ponyville, without being too close. I've always pictured it there and asked the people making the maps to add in a little lake, but noone did :/

It's all good, I've just already plopped her inn, also her home, at Nimbusgait, and I'm kind of fond of the location because it's somewhat central to a few major locations :P