Why hello there my friends!

NoteRinger

About myself.: Just a fellow Brony who lives in the U s of A. My hobbies include the computer and guitar :)

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: Google

How did you became a fan of FiM?: After watching a couple episodes of the marvolous series

My one favourite main cast pony?: Twilight Sparkle

Edited by MyLittlePonyTales

Welcome Note! I feel I should inform you that this forum is for introducing yourself specifically, which you.. did. Err... Anyway, the second part of your post seems to be for an OC! Allow me to direct you to the forum in which it will receive the most attention:

http://www.canterlot...0-applications/

Oh im sorry i feel like a silly filly now :).

Thanks for the link to the right place :).

Guest HipsterRarity

Sounds lovely :)

I'd love somepony to show me around here and teach me the ropes :)

It honestly depends on what you'd like to do! I'm sure the administrators will make an appearance here before long with their list of very helpful links, but there's a chatroom for live interaction, creativity forums dealing with art, music, and the like, and roleplay areas. There are, of course, general chit chat and discussion forums as well. Let me know your interests and I'll do the best I can to aid you (despite being rather new myself) :Rarity:

As a side note I think your OC would get along great with mine, who is a singer/artist :P

It honestly depends on what you'd like to do! I'm sure the administrators will make an appearance here before long with their list of very helpful links, but there's a chatroom for live interaction, creativity forums dealing with art, music, and the like, and roleplay areas. There are, of course, general chit chat and discussion forums as well. Let me know your interests and I'll do the best I can to aid you (despite being rather new myself) :Rarity:

As a side note I think your OC would get along great with mine, who is a singer/artist :P

That is quite a coincidence no aint it :P.

My interest here are pretty much just to hang out with fellow bronies/pegasises and have a general good time!

(im also hoping to do guitar covers of some of the MLP songs :P)

Guest HipsterRarity

Ah, I can truly appreciate your signature. Honestly I find I can pass my time easily in Chit Chat and Brony Chatter, and there's always the Live Chat button in the upper right-hand corner of the main page. Please inform me whenever you make progress with those covers, as I positively adore music!

Ah, I can truly appreciate your signature. Honestly I find I can pass my time easily in Chit Chat and Brony Chatter, and there's always the Live Chat button in the upper right-hand corner of the main page. Please inform me whenever you make progress with those covers, as I positively adore music!

Will do :).

And thanks for the complement on my sig :P

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D But if you're going for Equestria Crossovers RP, you just need the Application Form, then you can make your crazy cool pony! The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Guest HipsterRarity

....wait - so no Platinum Rarity?

Would you like me to switch to my stately persona? :P This was my original, but then I figured everyone would just call me "Hipster." I thought "Platinum" sounded so much better. It may be vain, but then you need not look any further than my avatar for that explanation :Rarity:

It's still me in both situations!

Guest HipsterRarity

I meant you silly filly :)

Ah. I wish I could take credit for it, but this is the result of failing to have suitable software for having my own then perusing the Internet for about an hour. Let's just say I'm displaying the artistic creativity of someone on Photobucket for all to appreciate (while Centauri generously makes me one of my own). It is relatively accurate though, as I have nearly as much Pinkie in me as Rarity. My spontaneity gets the better of me at times :D

Aw. It is a really nice picture though XD.

I wish i had a tablet, as i have all the programs neccesary, but drawing with a mouse is like drawing with a hoove: not gonna happen XD.

I'm more of a twilight and rainbow dash: I'm mostly quiet and contempt at not being around people, but can become a hyper being such as rainbow XD

EDIT: From my pony test, supposeively im a combination of everyone, BUT flutteryshy :P

36ab6bcbb43a170f553a97311633a82b.jpg

...or you could just ask. I'm more than happy to if you give me some ideas. :)

Oh wow really!

That would be wonderfull! here are her pony creator numbers so you can get a better idea of what she looks like :)

2R2Z000100C65A5AFFC49D00201059600UN1837220200000I1CDF42FC4000008107F3FCC004CB2

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I was just thinking a picture of her face and maybe like her shoulders. Well, kinda like a potrait XD.

I'm afraid I've never used that before. Can you give me a link, please?

EDIT: Never mind, I found it. I'm not that good at drawing, so this may take a while and may not turn out well because I'm doing it from (not quite) scratch on Photoshop.

nevertheless itll be better than anything my hooves can make :)

OOPS! that version i gave you she doesnt have a vest or the armbands! let me update it!.

Go to the accesories tab and puut this in :0

066CC66066CC66066CC66754A854066CC6604E8FBAFFFF8C066CC664000000066CC66066CC66

Sorry about that :)