Is it usually this quiet ?

Gorgutz

Guest HipsterRarity

Everypony is probably partying :).

We should all go into the chat and have a party of our own :D

Rarity are you in?

Now that I've returned from dinner I'd be more than happy to chat with anypony.

Looking at the site statistics, we're steadily growing busier xD Different forums on the board move at different rates too- i've seen threads with a hundred posts in a day, and others that only see two a week (especially in the RP). The chat is often frequented though, and I know that i'm always around behind the scenes when i'm not at my local job.

We did have a driver hiccup, and that probably bombed a lot of the participation for the day, not to mention it was new-years eve, most people were likely out and about rather than on the forum.

But hey, if you want a party, no better way to have one than start one! :D

I'm kinda a numbers nerd, would you mind posting some of those statistics?

In the words of Calvin (and Hobbs) "If the numbers go us, it means you are having more fun."

sure, but its definetly going to have to wait until after I work! The easiest quickest glance is just personally watching the max participantsover a 15 minute period climb from its peak of 75ish about 2-3 months ago, to 220ish as of today. But i actually have topic creation and participation statistics as well I can pull up later.

I joined the forum at it's inception because i was looking for a writing activity, and somewhat because I wanted to believe that the brony community could be a place different than the typical Channing I'd become used to.

For a while it was okay for anybody to like pastelly cute ponies- but they offered more than that, there is a lot of good message to the show as well. I just found it hopeful to feel youthful again, I suppose. I imagine many people feel the same, and we try very very hard to make that type of environment on our board the norm.

I guess- I hold everyone to a very high standard of maturity and integrity- I hope as a community we can encourage that in one another, and become the place we can all really enjoy.

Guest HipsterRarity

I joined the forum at it's inception because was looking for a writing activity, and somewhat because I wanted to believe hat the crony community could be a place different than the typical Channing I'd become used to.

For a while it was okay for anybody to like pastelly cute ponies- but they offered more than that, there is a lot of good message to the show as well. I just found it hopeful to feel youthful again, I suppose. I imagine many people feel the same, and we try very very hard to make that type of environment on our board the norm.

I guess- I hold everyone to a very high standard of maturity and integrity- I hope as a community we can encourage that in one another, and become the place we can all really enjoy.

And this is why I enjoy your company Mane. Keeping a certain level of culture and dignity in a forum such as this is always a worthy venture! Also, I would say just from the amount of responses in this thread that there are plenty of ponies still around. Sadly I was akin to a vampony today, falling with the dawn and rising with dusk, but I've been singing my heart out in celebration since then and would love to chat with anypony.