end of the year~

Dusty

This year… I lake the words for it!

NEVER! at the start of 2011 did I think I well be here with the lads and lasses I know. I can’t even name all the good that fell on me! I came out with some of the best friends of my life.

The joy and love I feel is off the charts, so I can’t think of one thing to show ever one how I feel….

So here is all ah got to say.

THANK YOU ALL, TO EVERY HATER AND FRIEND! TO ONE’S ON HERE AND OFF! TO ONE’S OVER SEA’S AND NEXT DOOR! I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST OF LUCK AND THAT THIS YEAR, OR YOUR NEXT ONE WELL GIVE YOU THE BUCKING JOY THIS ONE DID!

and here is a yell to ever pony that is more or less family to me now.

Appliance, BlindJester, Bronies For Life, Davroth, Doc Hoof MD, Dubstep, ProfKibble, WillTravel, Sulvuss and many more not on here! this is a HUGE thank you and happy new year to y'all!

now, with all of that out of the way. how was ever pones year?

• Like 2

That was....beautiful Dusty :^D

My year's been alright I guess, nothing that eventful :)

School's been good, and I'm defiently proud to say that I became a brony this year ;)

And even though I only joined here about a month ago, I gotta say it's been a great way to end the year :kissy:

I want to thank you as well Dusty, you've help make this such a good month :D

Well said, Dusty. Well said. :)

This has also been quite the epic year for me. Bronies being one big reason, but if I don't think I'll be able to list all my other reasons since there are just waaaaaaay to many.

A good year, it has been.

I ain't resume the year for me, 'cause this forum don't deserve my words to describe it (Lotsa swearing) so, good things?

Ponies.

MLP, it old that I think....

Oh, yes, on May I found an iPhone on curb...

Of course, you all guys, this wonderful community, full of great people.