Pearl Heart[Final]

VinylScratch

Roleplay Type: Mane RP

Name: Pearl Heart (Pearl)

Sex: Female

Species: Hippocamp

Eye Color: Open Ocean Blue

Coat Color: Sand Tan

Mane/Tail/Markings: 2 braids, apple red mane, freckles, slight southernish accent (more mild than AJ)

Physique: Standard

Cutie Mark: Treasure Chest

Origin/Residence: Okeanos. She currently travels around wherever work takes her.

Motivation: Finding artifacts and giving them to museums

Dislikes: Boring stuff

Character Summary-

Pearl Heart was born into a farming family in Okeanos. She didn't very well like the farming community and wished to do something exciting. Pearl spent most of her time in the museam, looking at the shiny artifacts. The only thing more interesting than that was the stories of how the treasures got there. Endless tales of prospectors and hunters lurked in her mind. That was what she wanted to do. Pearl was searching and was able to stumble upon an old merchant ship. She brought a bag and began to load treasures and shiny tings into it, feeling that she had a mission to bring it back to the museam. As she was leaving, another hippocamp appeared before her, blabbing about navy stuff and what not. He kept fixing his glasses and started talking about stuff she didn't really care about. It was odd, yet beautiful to her. Finally, they exchanged their names and the hippocamp called Seven Seas mentioned the cutie mark of a treasure chest on her flank that had just appeared. Pearl still continues to travel with her lover, Seven Seas(or Q because whenever she has a question, she'd say "Seven Seas, I have a Q" and eventually shortened it) in search of treasure and other adventures.

Pearl has an intense love for shiny things, Whenever her and Q find something, she usually just stares at in and squees while _ just blabbers on. She is adventurous and outhoing. Sometimes a little arrogant and outspoken, but always confident.

DSCN0189.jpg

Edited by VinylScratch

History:

Coral Cultivation/Farm Life:Pearl was born to a poor family of fish herders and marketers in Okeanos. They lived in a small coral house near the marketplace. Okeanos, in Pearl's eyes, was what most aquatic ponies used to communicate and trade with the land dwellers. Nothing more. The fish herding business was in bulk. Everyone would try to compete by catching a special type of fish, bigger sizes, or dropping the price down just that extra bit to make everyone go 'Squeee!'.

Fire Love: Pearl was born to a poor family of fish herders and marketers in Okeanos. They lived in a small coral house near the marketplace. Okeanos, in Pearl's eyes, was what most aquatic ponies used to communicate and trade with the land dwellers. Nothing more. The fish herding business was in bulk. Everyone would try to compete by catching a special type of fish, bigger sizes, or dropping the price down just that extra bit to make everyone go 'Squeee!'.

You've got a section repeating here ;)

Anyways, seems like a good start..... I like the treasure hunter aspect. Very nice. I'm not really big on the -loves fire- part, but since Hippocamps do love shiny things it's alright. Just don't make it go overboard with her personality, like she becomes an arsonist or something XD

Being a bit envious of the land ponies is alright too, but don't forget, not everything corrodes underwater. Okeanos is made of stone and marble. Those don't corrode very quickly, specially if they are maintained properly.

Also, please elaborate on her personality. Is she outgoing? Is she shy? Is she rash, or careful? How did she become the way she is?

And for her history, you kind of left things open. Will she continue to become a treasure hunter, or will she just give up her dreams and live on the farm? I assume it's a fish farm. Don't forget - while hippocamps can farm fish, they don't eat them.

You've got a section repeating here ;-)

Anyways, seems like a good start..... I like the treasure hunter aspect. Very nice. I'm not really big on the -loves fire- part, but since Hippocamps do love shiny things it's alright. Just don't make it go overboard with her personality, like she becomes an arsonist or something XD

Being a bit envious of the land ponies is alright too, but don't forget, not everything corrodes underwater. Okeanos is made of stone and marble. Those don't corrode very quickly, specially if they are maintained properly.

Also, please elaborate on her personality. Is she outgoing? Is she shy? Is she rash, or careful? How did she become the way she is?

And for her history, you kind of left things open. Will she continue to become a treasure hunter, or will she just give up her dreams and live on the farm? I assume it's a fish farm. Don't forget - while hippocamps can farm fish, they don't eat them.

Yes, fire isn't her biggest aspect. It was just something I thought of of her being envious of earth ponies and then I'm like 'fire's so pretty' xD But yeh now that u mention the corroding thing XD It was just a thought at the time I feel like of tossing it now

Most of her history is left blank but everything will be filled in in due time, young padawan ;-)