Umm...hello there!~ *buries head in hands*

Jeroin

About myself.: Hey there. My names Jaison, though I normally go by the names of Jeroin or Liroir on the internet.

I recently came back from living three years in India, which is where my parents are from. I hated it there. I didn't live with my parents and my relatives treated me like crap. But now I live with my parents again and it's all peachy keen!~ They bought me a PS3 and never forget to tell me they love me. And I never forget.

I love to draw and write, though my hobby is to make stories. I often spend most of my free time just sitting around and dreaming up fantastic little stories. And I love to read!

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: Trying to find a decent roleplaying community at first. I never signed up for a while and just read through discussions. Now I have decided to finnaly become a member. Whoo!~

How did you became a fan of FiM?: By watching it, of course!~

My one favourite main cast pony?: Pinkamina Diane Pie

Hey there. My names Jaison, though I normally go by the names of Jeroin or Liroir on the internet.

I live in the rather overcast town of Fremont, California with my mom, dad and little brother. It's a bit cloudy here and the sun does not shine most of the time, though in summer the weather always keeps us guessing. I was born and grown up in this particular piece of the world. Then I moved when I was 9 to Texas. It was a harrowing experience. I hated it there and the culture shock really got to me. Then in three years, my parents got me into moving into India.

I recently came back from living three years in India, which is where my parents are from. I hated it there. I didn't live with my parents and my relatives treated me like crap. They often blamed me for stealing money and shut me up in a room. They often went on strike to even feed me and I would have to scrounge up whatever was in the fridge. I'm making it sound pretty bad, but I got used to it after a while. Experienced fresh, it was the worst. But the whole ordeal laid a harsh impact on my personality.

But now I live with my parents again and it's all peachy keen!~ They bought me a PS3 and never forget to tell me they love me. And I never forget. I'm about to be 16 now, and never have I felt so happy. The days pass by easily and it's not a struggle to accept a week gone by.

I love to draw and write, though my hobby is to make stories. I often spend most of my free time just sitting around and dreaming up fantastic little stories. And I love to read! Reading anything I can get my hands on. Watching television is rather hard as I don't have cable or anything, so I often watch things on the internet. One of my passions is to make people laugh. Nothing brings me more joy. Interestingly. this is why I joined sites like Reddit. If you care to continue to talk with me, you might discover this for yourselves.

My personality? That's a bit of a doozy. I'm not exactly "set in stone". I don't like to sit absolutely still yet I hate to play games like basketball and what not at the same time. I prefer to be alone or with great friends with which I can talk intimately with. Some call me rather romantic, though I have no idea how that tends to work. Nor have I seen proof. I don't have a girlfriend and no one interests me except for a girl I met in the 5th grade. I have a rather cynical and sarcastic look at life, and always expect bad things to happen. Though that usually ends up true, I am delighted when the unexpected happens. I also have a nasty habit of crying when I feel the slightest of tears at my eyes.

How did I stumble upon MLP : FiM? Interesting story. It all started one day on a magical trek through the internet (specifically youtube) where I wound up somehow watching the Know Your Meme video on MLP. Upon learning that the great Lauren Faust was making this show. I immediantly latched on to the wagon right after the video ended. It snowballed on me and now I'm a huge fan. I really want to experience "more ponies" as a friend of mine puts it, so I looked for sites on the web to further this pursuit. And now you're all up to speed.

Lovely.

I'm glad you are enjoying hanging with your parents, but it makes me sad that the India experience was bad. The 10 days I spent in India are among the greatest of my life. I hope to return in the next year or so, especially if my mom and dad move there.

I'm glad you are enjoying hanging with your parents, but it makes me sad that the India experience was bad. The 10 days I spent in India are among the greatest of my life. I hope to return in the next year or so, especially if my mom and dad move there.

India is not a bad place and is truly magnificent if you soak it all in. I've been there many times in small trips and I always loved it. The same aunt will love you if your there for a week, but begins to despise your existence after you make clear that you are there to stay. And that is what happened when I went there. I will go again, nothing can exactly stop that, but there are some people who I will completely avoid to visit.

Guest ElementOfLaughter

Weeeeeeeee brought you a little welcome, I hope it finds you well! I'm writing you a response and post because I think you're swell! There's not one need for tears 'round here, cuz Canterlot is fun and cheer! We skip and play and sing and trot, because come on we like fun a lot!

There's ponies that are artsy, some that are quite smart. Some will talk your ear off (that's me!), and that's only the start! Some are strong and regal and proud, some like to scream and shout real loud. We've got unicorns, earth ponies, pegasuses... pegasees... pegasi? So stick a Pinkie in your eye and let your imagination grow and fly! Have some cupcakes, muffins, or a Rarity dress, and we'll all be sure to act our best! Everypony has a hoof to lend, and all of us want to be your friend! You should see my smile, at least a hundred watt, because you're here and now I get to welcome you to Canterloooooooooooooooooot! :D

Welcome to canterlot. you'll have a wonderful time, I'm sure you'll find everypony to be very nice here and don't hesitate to ask for help with anything! as others may have, or will say there is an irc in the top right. it's the most active i've ever been on and suggest going there.

About myself.: Hey there. My names Jaison, though I normally go by the names of Jeroin or Liroir on the internet.

I recently came back from living three years in India, which is where my parents are from. I hated it there. I didn't live with my parents and my relatives treated me like crap. But now I live with my parents again and it's all peachy keen!~ They bought me a PS3 and never forget to tell me they love me. And I never forget.

I love to draw and write, though my hobby is to make stories. I often spend most of my free time just sitting around and dreaming up fantastic little stories. And I love to read!

I'm sorry to hear about your ordeal, friend.

But at least now you're happy, right! :D

Sometimes we gotta forgive and forget, and move on with our lives.

We live longer that way, right?

Right. Wohooo! Welcome to Canterlot!

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash: You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the site.

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D But if you're going for Equestria Crossovers RP, you just need the Application Form, then you can make your crazy cool pony! The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Canterlot!