Red Letter Day

weesh

Why does today stand out for you? If something makes this day unique, share why!

Today, the project manager from hell apologized to me for the harsh criticism he gave me a few weeks ago.

By apologized, I mean it was implied, and though I wasn't in the room I was told about it later.

And by criticism, I mean he threatened to fly to Alaska to beat me up.

Still, I can't believe I missed it! I've known this guy for over a year, and he is the primary reason I fear my work phone ringing. This is much rarer than the occurrence of red "letters" on a calendar.

ah, mine is from three days ago.

I finished a drawing that I had been working a while on. it was a gift for somebody, and they had the most amazing reaction I had ever seen! I've been going back and reading their comments every hour-ish for the past three days X3

Today meant absolutely nothing to me...

I suppose the most emotionally eventful day lately for me was a few days ago... My girlfriend broke up with me a month ago, but she said she still wanted to be with me, she just didnt think she coudl give me what i deserve or something... so i was planning to wait for her... but we had a talk the other day and she told me she wasnt sure when she'd be ready to be with me... so she told me not to wait for her, and to try and seek out other people...

I still dont like her answer... but i am talking to another girl now and i no longer feel guilty like i'm cheating on the other girl because i'd promised to wait for her... so i guess that kind of a big day for me...

Today meant absolutely nothing to me...

I suppose the most emotionally eventful day lately for me was a few days ago... My girlfriend broke up with me a month ago, but she said she still wanted to be with me, she just didnt think she coudl give me what i deserve or something... so i was planning to wait for her... but we had a talk the other day and she told me she wasnt sure when she'd be ready to be with me... so she told me not to wait for her, and to try and seek out other people...

I still dont like her answer... but i am talking to another girl now and i no longer feel guilty like i'm cheating on the other girl because i'd promised to wait for her... so i guess that kind of a big day for me...

Relationships are pretty hard, man... I'm sure everything will work out for you in the end c:>

As for me, the most eventful things involved getting fully registered for school after almost totally ruining everything, and hanging out with my friend Joe for the last time before he goes to Arizona for school.